How OP is Aatrox?

INSANELY OP! Massive Nerf Incoming! Riot pls! 19 14.07%
He needs a little nerf 27 20.00%
He's fine the way he is 89 65.93%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Is Aatrox OP? [Poll]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wesconsin

06-15-2013

How OP do you think he is? And do you think he'll get a nerf? His sustain is unbearable and literally no other champion can beat it.

Sekuhara Senpai

06-15-2013

Wrong..... Morgana and just about any other ranged champ with good stuns and damage wins.... Veigar....

Reskk

06-15-2013

there is no poll you daft fool

Wesconsin

06-15-2013

There is now

CragBlade

06-15-2013

He literally just came out. I remember people claiming Quinn was OP when she came out

Wesconsin

06-15-2013

@Everyone downvoting me, you obviously all bought him and don't want him nerfed :/

SomeWeirdo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2013

He isnt op, if you plan to use W to regain hp in lane, you will end up pushing it and then getting owned when the jungler pays top lane a visit. He is pretty much like any other auto attack based champion, slow the attack speed (frozen heart/randuins) and his sustain vanishes. And about the passive, there are several other champion with very similar (and in my opinion better) revive abilities, why make such a big fuss about this one?

Ñot Mikey

06-15-2013

Hes a really good jungler, but I wouldnt say op.
Rush anern and at lvl 6 he can solo dragn w/ ult

Wesconsin

06-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeWeirdo View Post
He isnt op, if you plan to use W to regain hp in lane, you will end up pushing it and then getting owned when the jungler pays top lane a visit. He is pretty much like any other auto attack based champion, slow the attack speed (frozen heart/randuins) and his sustain vanishes. And about the passive, there are several other champion with very similar (and in my opinion better) revive abilities, why make such a big fuss about this one?
A ward is 75 gold. Not hard to buy.

SomeWeirdo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesconsin View Post
A ward is 75 gold. Not hard to buy.
Yeah, you're right, but it isnt like the lane opponent is going to just push it right back for you to cs, no. A good top laner is going to freeze that ****, and make you pay for trying to recover hp. And not to mention that his abilities are % based.