Why C9 is the best in Na atm.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aphelion Aox

06-14-2013

Their whole team is Challenger.
4/5 members are top 10 in Challenger.
Amazing team fighting ability.
Amazing positioning.
God tier jungler Meteos.
Korean inspired gameplay and wisdom.
Currently 5-23.

This speaks for itself.. They're amazing. Lemonation says he's going to watch OGN instead of sleep, just to watch their gameplay and get better.

Øathbreaker

06-14-2013

I used to think Crs was good. :/

Wheazle

06-14-2013

The best teams always react fast, when they see any opportunity the whole team responds almost instantly. TSM and C9 both do this really well and I expect them to 1 and 2 in the standings.

Jupper

06-14-2013

They're the best atm, but we still have the rest of the season to see. They had a good showing of games these last 3 days.

The other teams now get to study C9's strategy and how they play in order to figure out how to play against them for next week.

C9 had a treasure trove of information on most of these teams to go off of from previous tournaments, splits, and games to see how they play while C9 just popped into the LCS for the first time so I'm guessing most teams underestimated them or didn't know their style.

Props to C9 on 5-0. I'm still a TSM supporter myself but I think TSM and C9 will be Top 2

Coom

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by athbreaker View Post
I used to think Crs was good. :/
Bandwagon detected

KSHarrison

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupper View Post
They're the best atm, but we still have the rest of the season to see. They had a good showing of games these last 3 days.

The other teams now get to study C9's strategy and how they play in order to figure out how to play against them for next week.

C9 had a treasure trove of information on most of these teams to go off of from previous tournaments, splits, and games to see how they play while C9 just popped into the LCS for the first time so I'm guessing most teams underestimated them or didn't know their style.

Props to C9 on 5-0. I'm still a TSM supporter myself but I think TSM and C9 will be Top 2
Yeah they still have to remain consistent. Curse also was top team for a while. Only true champions stay top for a long period of time. Not ruling it out for C9, but time will tell.

Jupper

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHarrison View Post
Yeah they still have to remain consistent. Curse also was top team for a while. Only true champions stay top for a long period of time. Not ruling it out for C9, but time will tell.
Exactly this, most people thought Curse was going to win last split with their huge lead then fell towards the end.(Then TSM came back to win after a rough start) Let's see how it goes for C9

Aphelion Aox

06-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHarrison View Post
Curse lost their hype and rate. They just went far downhill since Elementz was disbanded.

duck8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2013

its cuz they got rainman on their team

Jim Jìm

06-15-2013

5-23 what? that sounds like 5 wins 23 loss to me lol