nerf atrox

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aubeshkine

06-13-2013

omg .... i dont know how a champ can be so op. he does so much lifesteal and he recover so fast. also he has his passive that comes back every seconds (joking but it comes back real often). please riot, nerf that monster the quicker u can. everygame ive done, we could win if there was one aatrox on both sides. if not, the aatrox on a team was a secure way to automatically win the game.

Dmitri Ishmakov

Recruiter

06-13-2013

I just played a match against aatrox and he falls off late game if you can beat him in the laning phase. It is a really tough laning phase but it is doable. He isn't exceptional without items so if you have a decent team who can zone him out during the laning phase and keep his cs down therefore not allowing him to purchase items he isn't impossible to beat.

Aamon2500

06-13-2013

I played a game against an Aatrox. I made sure to get our top fed (renekton). One thing i dislike about him is his ability to heal up and be untargetable and then having an escape tool. Making sure Renekton got the kill i had to firs go in with my E attack him a few time and once he ran past his tower had to predict where he would be with my ult. At one time he 2v1 us and killed both of us at level 9. Ofc i had half my health left and renekton was at full health. But he isn't impossible to beat. I figured just have one wait next to him and another move a little back while hoping the enemy jungler wouldn't appear does the job real good.

laxjoh

06-13-2013

Jax counters Aatrox's entire being. Jax usually is a mid-late game champ. Facing Aatrox, Jax can probably have a fairly easy laning phase. Also, look into knockback skills. A Vayne with good mechanics can solo Aatrox.

NEMISES

06-13-2013

not entireley just finished a match as a jax vsing an aatrox dident get fed but late game still managed to shrug 4 of us off regening 400+ hp every swing i struggle to see how that is even remotely fair when you look at regen champs like mundo that have passive regen and even with his ult up still struggles to reach that point even with a full build imo passive revive+hard hitting+insane regen and sustain ( and i mean insane and over the top)= one huge firm nerfing it needs to happen

laxjoh

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISES View Post
not entireley just finished a match as a jax vsing an aatrox dident get fed but late game still managed to shrug 4 of us off regening 400+ hp every swing i struggle to see how that is even remotely fair when you look at regen champs like mundo that have passive regen and even with his ult up still struggles to reach that point even with a full build imo passive revive+hard hitting+insane regen and sustain ( and i mean insane and over the top)= one huge firm nerfing it needs to happen
Aatrox is an Auto-attack based champion. If your team didn't have Randuin's Heart/Frozen Heart and use Knockback on his knockup skill to push him out, then you kind of deserved to lose that one.

And YES, Jax counters Aatrox's entire being. Aatrox DF into Jax? No escape, Jax still has leap to dodge DF or to burst/chase. Aatrox can't beat Jax in trades period unless you don't know how to play Jax. Aatrox could probably have been powerful due to high # of CS; you get majority of your gold from farming creeps, not getting fed. That's Bronze 5 mentality. Aatrox uses DF to escape? Jax use Leap to close distance right back up. Aatrox comes close thinking he can trade? Counter Strike, all his AA is useless for that second AND you stun him. There's no excuse for Jax to lose this lane.

MicKretz

06-14-2013

i was tryn and did well against him despite ppl talking he is my counter and i'm gonna be screwed....i just used E to dodge all the spells and it was easy lane....and some1 said he falls off late game....this one did..was easy to kill late game i thought

NOW TO CLARIFY..i didnt get a kill on him lane phase but we traded all the way around neither one of us dieing but both using ulti/passive and then flee the fight...so kinda a draw..but i got more CS cuz i froze the lane in front of turret and was able to do better then him since he was gankable (both times he got away easy, just more free CS for me)

Dr Tutti Fruitti

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxjoh View Post
Aatrox is an Auto-attack based champion. If your team didn't have Randuin's Heart/Frozen Heart and use Knockback on his knockup skill to push him out, then you kind of deserved to lose that one.

And YES, Jax counters Aatrox's entire being. Aatrox DF into Jax? No escape, Jax still has leap to dodge DF or to burst/chase. Aatrox can't beat Jax in trades period unless you don't know how to play Jax. Aatrox could probably have been powerful due to high # of CS; you get majority of your gold from farming creeps, not getting fed. That's Bronze 5 mentality. Aatrox uses DF to escape? Jax use Leap to close distance right back up. Aatrox comes close thinking he can trade? Counter Strike, all his AA is useless for that second AND you stun him. There's no excuse for Jax to lose this lane.
Thank you! Aatrox is balanced. Im sick and tired of bronze kids like OP qqing about how "op a champ is with items". The reason OP is in bronze/low elo is because you can ONLY qq about champions instead of theorycrafting, metaing and just straight up thinking about how to counter champions. stop playing blind pick maybe? when aatrox gets chosen go counter pick him with zed/ jax/ khazik/ trundle/ renekton. His early game is actually piss poor. Why? Because if you take a strong early game champ vs him who does good burst, aatrox uses his LOW HP POOL for his abilites, and a clever ignite ****s on ANY of his sustain.

AAtrox job is to be a glass cannon, not sustained damage (his cc has cc better for glass cannonning). His job is to use his Q and E combo to lock down high priority targets, burst dps before he gets blown up. He is a MELEE ffs, any form of cc takes a dump on him. after using his q, which is long cd he can be kited.

Now i know how riot listen to when nerfing champions. they listen to the majority of bronze silver kids playing blind pick. aatrox is an easily counterable champion who, build how he should be build, falls of late game. The only way he doesnt fall off late game is if you build him 100% glass cannon adc... and dont you ****ing dare call him op then because the role of the adc is to be op with items. learn to play and theorycraft and think about how to counter champs. If you lost to them and then immediately cry op... you as a player in general will NEVER get better. Learning to counterplay/ play vs certain champions is a core part of the game.

Note: all that goes to anyone who cries "OMFG OP OP". note this isnt a 1vs1 game this is 5v5. if a champ is stronger than you in lane, pick a stronger champion next time or simply FARM FFS. he wont kill you if you use your brain and farm, and then when he over extends your jungler can punish.

KrackerMan2010

06-14-2013

I was playing Teemo and was eating Aatrox alive. I was also playing Aatrox and doing well. I think it is the summoner, not the champ. And I am getting tired of people, who are sad that they didn't have enough saved up to buy Aatrox, try and get him nerfed into the ground. Calm down, practice, and then win.

MmMxBlaq Dice

06-14-2013

Crowd Control, Crowd Control, Crowd Control.....It gives any Aatrox a headache hard cc beats him every time. Carry ignite to negate his life steal when hes low and jump on him. The problem I see is that people play scared against him. If you don't have the CC keep poking him low health means hes thinking twice about using skills especially if he knows you haven't popped ignite.

12345 ... 6