Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Steel Revolution (Mordekaiser Comedy Fic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linkedgamer

11-05-2013

Alright, seriously this is ****ing hilarious. The fact that you display the men of the shadow isle as a bunch of 80's teenagers is just perfect. And kha'zix, I just love it. Keep up the great work

willuwontu

11-10-2013

Just saying I love these stories.

Narayan Kusonagi

11-27-2013

16k words of bowling.

-.-.-.-.-

Update 11/27/2013:

-New chapter uploaded! The Professional Bowling Emperor! has been released.

-Story Image Cover has been (very) slightly improved.

-Minor grammar edits to a previous chapter.

-.-.-.-.-

A Happy Thanksgiving message will be delivered ASAP when Thanksgiving comes. :P

The feedback I've received have been generally positive and helpful! Thank you readers for providing constructive feedback for the story; your thoughts help me a lot!

-NK-

willuwontu

11-30-2013

I love this one.

Narayan Kusonagi

12-03-2013

Update 12/03/2013:

-New chapter uploaded (like two days ago lol)! Grocery Trips Are Meaningful! has been released.

-Stealthy grammatical revisions have been made to previous chapters.

-Chapter 18 had some noticeable errors fixed.

-.-.-.-.-

Thank you for continuing to support this fanfiction! I never thought I'd cross the 100 reviews/90 favorites/100 followers record, and I'm proud to announce that 40000 views came from Steel Revolution alone. Lots of awesome readers!

Thank you so much, and I hope to continue delivering a fun story. Feedback is always appreciated!

-NK-

willuwontu

12-03-2013

I'm guessing she got mad at him for the beach incident, but I'm not sure? Anyways another great chapter.

Narayan Kusonagi

12-09-2013

Update 12/09/2013:

- New chapter "The Birthday Kaiser!" has been released. Check it out at the front page of the thread!

- Chapter 19 has been updated with grammatical tweaks and stuff thanks to viewer feedback.

- Some previous chapters have been stealth-updated.

- A new request was made by me in Chapter 20. If you plan on reviewing my story, please give it a short look

- I farted.

This was a little faster than my usual updates. I feel stronger.

-NK-

Earthlord Jazz

12-12-2013

I really enjoy this series. Love the comedy and the constant updates! I can't tell you how frustrating it is to get into a fan fic and then have it suddenly die out after two or three readings. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for more!

Narayan Kusonagi

12-26-2013

Update 12/26/13:

- A new Christmas chapter was added... a day ago! Santa Mordekaiser! (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9379773/21/Steel-Revolution) is now up for reading.

- Revisions have been made to previous chapters. Some have notable changes.

-.-.-.-.-

I'm sorry for not updating this chapter database. I was just busy hibernating on my bed until the fire nation attacked.

-NK-

Narayan Kusonagi

01-15-2014

Update 1/15/14:

- Sorry to delay the new addition to the chapter list! "Make Way For A New Year!" (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9379773/22/Steel-Revolution) is now up for reading.

- Revisions have been made to previous chapters. Irelia got nerfed (before she even came out).

-.-.-.-.-

Pardon my inactivities on the forums. I'm pretty busy outside of the entertainment/gaming community, but I'll do my best to make new chapters as actively as I could! Feedback is always appreciated!

-NK-