Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Steel Revolution (Mordekaiser Comedy Fic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geogio13

08-22-2014

Bump

Narayan Kusonagi

08-24-2014

Update 8/24/2014:

Quote:
-Added three chapters to the chapter list! "The Blood Hunters!," "It's Murder Time!," and "The Kaiser Demands Business!" are now available for reading.

-Upcoming concept arts!

-I got three Double Kills thanks to all of your support. Thank you very much!

Sorry for not updating this particular thread. I was like

"omg mtn dew 360 nosc0pe"

-NK-

Edocsil88

08-28-2014

Awww yiss

Narayan Kusonagi

09-08-2014

Update 9/8/2014 (Urgent):

Quote:
- "Fist of the Ruined Star (Part One) is now available for reading! There's a very important message in the end of the chapter, so please take a look at it and give me your opinion! Opinions help me.

The Red Warden

09-08-2014

In my opinion it should be choice b, so as to avoid any situations where a character you just mentioned in the last few chapters was made completely different, it would also make it so you don't have to explain every thing with "cause the institute"

On a side note I would like to see what Morde's opinion on Maokai is since right now he pretty much is the anti-undead champion

Narayan Kusonagi

09-10-2014

Quote:
The Red Warden:
In my opinion it should be choice b, so as to avoid any situations where a character you just mentioned in the last few chapters was made completely different, it would also make it so you don't have to explain every thing with "cause the institute"

On a side note I would like to see what Morde's opinion on Maokai is since right now he pretty much is the anti-undead champion

Thank you for your opinion!

As for Maokai, he is obviously going to be involved with the story due to his relationship with the Shadow Isles. His role is very important, though I cannot speak about what his role in the story exactly is (his role in the game is a tank hurhur get it? you do? ;; k)

Seriously though, thank you for your opinion! Feel free to ask more questions.

geogio13

09-10-2014

Honestly, I think that one of the best possible ways to explain the change would be to use an act of Zilean that alters history. IE: Azir, Renekton, and Xerath were entombed, instead of just Xerath.

Narayan Kusonagi

09-16-2014

Quote:
geogio13:
Honestly, I think that one of the best possible ways to explain the change would be to use an act of Zilean that alters history. IE: Azir, Renekton, and Xerath were entombed, instead of just Xerath.

Thank you for your opinion! I have certain scenarios that can be used for whatever direction my story takes. Shurima serves as a huge plot point for the story, along with several other places that would initially not seem important at all. I am looking forward to doing stuff with dat shurima.

"Shurima. SHURIMAAAaAaAAAaAaAaAAAAAA!!!!11!!1" -Azir 2014

Narayan Kusonagi

10-04-2014

Uploaded 4 chapters in Fanfiction.net. Go check them out in the front page! (i got lazy with this update page srry guys)

NyX Reks

10-06-2014

"HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"-Mordekaiser