Team Matches, 4 vs. 5 and ban other players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trickius

12-12-2009

I really think that ranks need to be weighted when matching up teams. I just played a game with levels 8, 6, 14, and two 23's vs. a team that was all 20+, one being a 30. Not surprisingly, we had our butts kicked.

Additionally, I would really like to have a function where I can ban the matching of other players with myself. I have had the misfortune of playing with people who feel the need to make racist/sexist/ignorant comments, people who rage quit, etc. etc. It ruins the fun of the game and can be very frustrating when you are left with 4 vs. 5 or idiots swearing/fighting over the chat the entire game.

Speaking of 4 vs. 5, I think that games should automatically be canceled if the games aren't balanced. Or, if possible, have the other teams abilities reduced in a fair way that makes it even. It really pisses me off that I have to hold out for 25 minutes knowing that we are doomed with 4 against 5 and can't do anything about it. If those options aren't available, then at least take away the **** cap of 25 minutes and let us surrender whenever we want. There have been so many times that I just want to stop playing altogether because my 25 minutes have been wasted on a pointless game.

NightHawkiiii

12-13-2009

I agree with Trickius,

The past 6 games that i have lost have mostly been because of people quitting and leaving my team with sometimes only 2. It's a great and easy win for the other team, but in many cases they feel the need to bad mouth us with this misfortune. Many racist and ignorant comments have been thrown back and forth and even though it is online, i do take offense.

I think something needs to be done so these games either do not go on the regular win loss record as well as some sort of serious penalty for those who decide they will just leave rather than loose. I know it is only a game, but when the losses really can not be helped then it should not set itself on our record as such. I like this game a lot, but it is really frustrating and takes all the fun out of it to know that sometimes no matter how well I play, it still goes up as one loss even if it can not be helped.

I definitely agree about allowing us to surrender whenever at least if we have people quit. Why does the game have to last for 25 minute of people ganging up on me and just forcing my deaths higher with 3 v 1 because we are short 2 teammates. I know that if you are really good that you can maybe still win, but knowing that most of us are at the same level, they are probably just as good.

Greybear

12-13-2009

I do not like a 4 vs 5 man game either. But what pissed me off more than a 4v5 game is a 5v5 game where the 5th guy is standing in the Respawn area the whole game. He is able to get EXP during the game and at the end of the game, but the team he is on is doomed to play 25-45minutes just to know they are going to lose.

Like this guy: *******http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn286/Greybear1n2/Ban_This_guy.jpg********

NoOtherDestiny

12-13-2009

Inactivity timer would be great. Anyways, there have now been a few threads about banlists. I'd love it to be implemented, in a way that means if someone is banlisted, they will never be match made onto your team, instead either not in your game at all or on the enemy team.

I've seen players who join a game, then sit in spawn most of it, leeching free EXP. There should be an inactivity timer similar to HoN's, though maybe a bit longer. It'd kick them out to the reconnect screen. Apart from kicks, I'm not sure what else you can do, they'll still get IP for the match and EXP, unless there was a way to remove them from that to, without letting them join another game until yours is over, otherwise it'd make leaving happen more often.

Perhaps if they don't attack any NPCs/Heroes for 6 minutes, they get booted out and cannot reconnect, but also cannot join any matchmaking until that time is over, they also don't get any IP or EXP from that match.

Greybear

12-13-2009

Go just a small step past on the inactivity timer.....if no kills/deaths every 4 min interval, toss from game and award 0 exp.

Japtch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

4 minutes? NO WAY. And isn't there already an inactivity timer?