This new patch just got rid of all the mac players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohzias

06-12-2013

I tried to download it all day 7 different times and it gets to 99% then stops and says error check the logs. So I delete the game and try it over THREE TIMES and it finally said "no mam' I'm not loading for you"

SOOOO... is this riots way of saying we don't want mac users to play our game? I wasted a lot of time trying to update it, I am really regretting going to riots mac version of league of legends. I should of stuck with iLol

such a vitaliy

06-12-2013

It stuck at 99% for me then I quit and reopened it and it started downloading from 33% to finish.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftAkali View Post
I tried to download it all day 7 different times and it gets to 99% then stops and says error check the logs. So I delete the game and try it over THREE TIMES and it finally said "no mam' I'm not loading for you"

SOOOO... is this riots way of saying we don't want mac users to play our game? I wasted a lot of time trying to update it, I am really regretting going to riots mac version of league of legends. I should of stuck with iLol
Post your system specs and patcher logs and perhaps we can find what your issue is. There are very few mac users having issues with the new patch, and it would be helpful to figure out what you guys have in common.

Ohzias

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Post your system specs and patcher logs and perhaps we can find what your issue is. There are very few mac users having issues with the new patch, and it would be helpful to figure out what you guys have in common.
I have my system specs but I have no clue what a patch log is. Not really a computer wiz, I was trying to go visit the riot office in saint louis since i live near it but they have yet to respond. I have deleted the game a 4th time now and redownloaded it but now its extremely slow like it was the first time i tried to update it. It's been stuck at 15% for the past 20 minutes and I have tried this tactic on 6 different wifi connections.

MacBook Pro
13-inch, Mid 2012
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software: OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-13-2013

Click on the link in my original reply.

Ohzias

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Click on the link in my original reply.
Ok well hopefully this is it.
( USER)[13:24:05.000] int Riot::GameMain(int, const char **): LoLLauncher version 1.0.1.25 (RELEASE)
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] int Riot::GameMain(int, const char **): Command:
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main(HRESULT &): User kernel is running, attempting connection.
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main(HRESULT &): Using WinSock to attempt connection
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main(HRESULT &): Connected to kernel successfully
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main(HRESULT &): ()
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::ReleaseManifest::Load(const std::string &, const BOOL *const): ("/Applications/League of Legends.app/Contents/LOL/RADS/projects/lol_launcher/releases/0.0.0.78/releasemanifest")
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::ReleaseManifest::Load(const std::string &, const BOOL *const): Succeeded
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] void RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::GenerateFileM ap(): start building file map
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] void RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::GenerateFileM ap(): done building file map
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main(HRESULT &): Successfully determine runtime environment
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] virtual void RADS::UserKernelProtocol::ToUserKernel::Send::SetL ogParametersRequest(const DWORD, const DWORD, const UINT): (0, 0x00000000, 3)
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] const Shard *ShardManager::GetShardByPatcherRegionAndAirClient Config(const std::string &, const std::string &) const: Matched 'NA'|'lol_air_client_config_na' -> 'na_shard'
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] virtual void RADS::UserKernelProtocol::ToUserKernel::Send::Enum erateInstalledProjectReleasesRequest(const DWORD, const DWORD, const std::string &): (0, 0x00000001)
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT AirClientShardUpdate::Perform(boost::shared_ptr<RA DS::API::IMain> &, std::string &, bool &): no releases installed
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] void InitConfig(): shard na_shard
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] const Shard *ShardManager::GetShardByPatcherRegionAndAirClient Config(const std::string &, const std::string &) const: Matched 'NA'|'lol_air_client_config_na' -> 'na_shard'
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Localization::LocalizedStrings::Load(API::IM ain &, const std::string &, const std::string &, const std::string &): en_US/na_region
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] bool <anonymous namespace>::SetSystemLocale(const std::string &): Previous locale: C
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Localization::<anonymous namespace>::LoadTRA(RADS::API::IMain &, std::string &, std::map<std::string, std::string> &, bool): Failed to find translation file "unknown_region_en_US.tra"
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Localization::<anonymous namespace>::LoadTRA(RADS::API::IMain &, std::string &, std::map<std::string, std::string> &, bool): Failed to find translation file "NA_en_US.tra"
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Localization::<anonymous namespace>::LoadTRA(RADS::API::IMain &, std::string &, std::map<std::string, std::string> &, bool): Failed to find translation file "na_region_en_US.tra"
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::LoLLauncher:etectAndFixUnsafeInstall::RunC heck(RADS::Localization::LocalizedStrings &): Checking for unsafe install(s)
( USER)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::LoLLauncher:etectAndFixUnsafeInstall::RunC heck(RADS::Localization::LocalizedStrings &): Detected potentially unsafe install(s), launching Riot_SafetyCheck. This will require admin elevation.
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] void FxPlayerTiny::LoadFont(LPCSTR, LPCSTR): Microsoft YaHei, gfxfontlib.gfx
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] virtual SInt RADS::GFxRADS::File::Read(UByte *, SInt): API::IFile: Attempt to read past end of file.
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] virtual SInt RADS::GFxRADS::File::Read(UByte *, SInt): API::IFile: Attempt to read past end of file.
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: @@@[C++ -> Flash]@@@ Main::init
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ------------------------------- ABOUT TO LOCALIZE
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::HTTPConnection(HRESU LT &, const std::string, unsigned short, int, bool, const char *): (http://ll.leagueoflegends.com)
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::Connect(): (http://ll.leagueoflegends.com)
( DEBUG)[13:24:05.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): ("/pages/launcher/na", "", NO_RETRY, 0x00000000)
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection:isconnect(): ()
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenMain::[constructor]
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenRegional::[constructor]
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenOptions::[constructor]
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenMessageBox::[constructor]
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ? delete Main.root.onEnterFrame: true
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ViewRoot::init
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenMain::init
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenMain::init -> end function
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenOptions::init
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenRegional::init
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenMessageBox::init
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenRegional:opulate
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ComboBox:opulateList
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ComboBoxRegion::selectItem
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ComboBox:opulateList
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ComboBox::selectItem
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ComboBox::selectItem
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ComboBoxRegion::selectItem
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ViewRoot::updateServerStatus -> [aCode=0, aMessage=undefined]
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ViewRoot::localize
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ScreenMain::localize
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ViewRoot::updateServerStatus -> [aCode=0, aMessage=undefined]
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: @@@[Flash -> C++]@@@ Main::startUpdate
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] bool AgreementManager::ShowAgreements(): No updates detected, not displaying agreements.
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] Update::Update(boost::shared_ptr<RADS::API::IMain> &, const std::string &, const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::LoLLauncher::ProgressBarDisplayManager *, const bool, const std::string &, bool, int): reloadConfigFiles: 0, gameVersionsToKeep: 0
( DEBUG)[13:24:06.000] virtual SInt RADS::GFxRADS::File::Read(UByte *, SInt): API::IFile: Attempt to read past end of file.
( DEBUG)[13:24:07.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: @@@[C++ -> Flash]@@@ Main:nHTTPResponse
( DEBUG)[13:24:07.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ViewRoot::updateServerStatus -> [aCode=1, aMessage=undefined]
( DEBUG)[13:24:07.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: ViewRoot::updateNews
( DEBUG)[13:27:17.000] virtual void FSCommandHandler::Callback(GFxMovieView *, const char *, const char *): FlashTrace: @@@[Flash -> C++]@@@ Main:penURL(url=http://na.leagueoflegends.com/rewards)

Excuse the faces.... I don't know what that's about.