Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Korea's competitive teams so good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

celbi kirby

01-16-2014

Korea is awesome and thier gamers are like crazy good at games even the othaeer ganes i ve played. BTW I am a tawainese I play na

drunkonpanda

01-16-2014

why even bring this old thread up?

why are asian good? BECAUSE WE ARE GODS IN GAMING

it's called finger eye coordination with smart plays made by our big brain

SoulBlesser

01-18-2014

Korean myself.

I think that the reason is that Koreans play more games than other countries, and take them seriously.
Also, this is kind of nerdy, study shows that Asians have faster brain circulation (Therefore, more responsive and high reflexes) because of their diet of mainly vegetables.

Tl;DR: If you want to play LoL well, eat the greens.

lol.

Mandias

06-23-2014

THey are better

churam

07-30-2014

g

F93KT9V5

09-20-2014

You people are blind. Korea has the best gaming teams in the world and it comes with sheer determination and hard work. Dota, Starcraft, League...all games that require split second quality reactions. Think of it as Korea's charm, something they are known for. Like America's basketball or United Kingdom's 007. NA and EU are puppies compared to Korea.

Plus Asians are just good with this stuff, comes from the rice