TSM vs C9

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokkun

06-12-2013

Personal thoughts:

That was won at champ select.

I've always felt that one of TSM's great weaknesses is comp picking, and I feel like that showed here.

The fact that they held the game that close for that long is a credit to their skill as a team.

However, C9 has shown their skill as a team, and the fact that they are smart enough to use all aspects of the game, from champ select on, is a good sign for them as a team.

Having the newer teams push the older teams is going to force NA to get better and adapt. The complaint has been that you need better people to practice against to improve, and here the opportunity is presenting itself.

Was a good game to watch overall. Good job to both teams.

Umisachi

06-12-2013

I think Dyrus should have played Kha or Malphite, and Oddone picked a differently jungler

º666º

06-12-2013

Kennen

Mokkun

06-12-2013

Kennen was an aspect of that.

However, he's only a part. Zac + Kennen + Lulu is a very strong team fight combo, and pre-kennen fotm would have still been considered so.

TSM had a catch team, without a lot of catch, vs a heavy Engage/CC/Aoe team.

TSM didn't have the follow up damage that C9 had. Plus, C9's team scaled significantly better, which means TSM was forced to win early or not at all, which is a bad way to be when you know the enemy team is that near you in strength.