[Guide] Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synxxx

12-13-2009

I'll have to give that a try.

Any tips for laning against a Rom + Veig or Rom + Ev combo? They've been giving me trouble like no other.

FrankMcCrank

12-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamydischarge View Post
the executioner's is for:
A. crit
B. Keeping yourself up while farming
C. Stopping natural regen I.E. Mundo, 1v1 situations agaisnt other physical, giving the option to return to a team fight after having regened a bit. etc.
should be A. stopping heals/regen as it is the only reason to get that item over anything else.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMcCrank View Post
should be A. stopping heals/regen as it is the only reason to get that item over anything else.
You really don't know what you're talking about. I suggest you shut the **** up.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synxxx View Post
I'll have to give that a try.

Any tips for laning against a Rom + Veig or Rom + Ev combo? They've been giving me trouble like no other.

You need a babysitter.

I recommend Twisted Fate.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

the guide in action.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

this one felt good.

FrankMcCrank

12-14-2009

So where's the games where you and one of your mates aren't fed? you're level 18 and opponents are 10. It doesn't matter what items you have.

dreamydischarge

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMcCrank View Post
So where's the games where you and one of your mates aren't fed? you're level 18 and opponents are 10. It doesn't matter what items you have.

"getting fed" doesn't just magically happen.

90% of my games end in 25 minute surrenders.

mortgar

12-14-2009

What i dont get is why some1 suggested crit dmg runes.
as tryndamere u got enough crit dmg, aslong as u crit all the time aka ur Q skill.
As far as im concerned u either go full crit chance page (20%), or a hybrid of marks crit CHANCE.
but never crit dmg.
also, the way i build tryndamere is different. the executioners is good yes, but playing 3 or even 4 avarice blades can be just as good, depending on team setup. its all about the crit chance in the end, not the gold per second or heal.

1 thing tryndamere lacks if he wants to dps, is attackspeed. so why not try going for starks instead of executioners? and ofcourse i edge if ur game goes on long enough.
if some1 has starks or is allready building it, then just change ur build as u fit appropriate. most of the time though, i will state in the beginning im building since its a rly rly good item on trynd(or any psysichal dps carry).

u should be sitting around 80% crit chance critting for 350-ish, and ur Q skill will fill up easily.

And to dreamy: i dont know what u mean but, the lifesteal isnt the thing keeping u up, its the HEAL SKILL. 50x8, around every 12 seconds
400 health per 12 seconds (idealy).
since ur packing around 2k health tops, it fills up rather quickly.

its funny to see ur shouting at people, when u urself dont seem to be the one whos actualy thinking over his items. also, ive seen in another thread u said something like: ud be surprized to see how high my ELO is... i would tell u, i will be surprized if its over 1500 if u can pubstomp people like that and the way u think ur the best by stating 2 wins is enough to justify a build on tryndamere.
taking screenies of obvious ownage isnt what makes you good. Its the close games where people shine that matter.

FrankMcCrank

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamydischarge View Post
"getting fed" doesn't just magically happen.

90% of my games end in 25 minute surrenders.
It happens when you are the carry on the better team. You get much higher level than everyone, faster items etc. So it doesn't matter what the items are as long as it's items with dmg on them.

Anyway the item build is fine and I do it all the time. minus the executioners when there's no sick healing/regen going on.