Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"You don't have any item sets yet."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Rivens1Cup

06-12-2013

Sooooo, all my custom item sets have disappeared from my main, yet my alt account is still somehow able to use a page for Jayce that I had made on my main.

i don't know how the world works

confus.jpg

Hades Fury

06-12-2013

Yeah, I got my kassadin custom page which I made for my main available on my alt.. Wierd.. Are the item sets stored locally or something?

Spitsonpuppies

06-12-2013

They're stored locally at this point in the system.

3am Anivia

06-12-2013

They're stored locally, but when I just logged in AFTER the 3.8 patch, I clicked on the custom item sets to see that none of mine are there. They're all gone. I see them stored on my computer - the actual folder - but they don't show up in league.

Astonn

06-12-2013

Same here. All of my item sets disappeared. They take longer to make than you'd think, too!