Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot killed my game mode. A message to ADAM and ABAM players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinry Sunce

06-12-2013

With all those people making ADAM only accounts with select champions, I think a lot of people who used to ADAM and haven't yet would enjoy adding a queue draft option, and maybe even blind for the howling abyss map. It seems pretty easy to do. Riot pls.

EmpxXxMSL

06-12-2013

Yes i want adam

Who Pen

06-12-2013

Quote:
Shinry Sunce:
With all those people making ADAM only accounts with select champions, I think a lot of people who used to ADAM and haven't yet would enjoy adding a queue draft option, and maybe even blind for the howling abyss map. It seems pretty easy to do. Riot pls.

^^ enough said

EmpxXxMSL

06-12-2013

I remember powning kids at ADAM

My Desired Name

06-12-2013

+1

bring back adam

Babycakes

06-12-2013

Quote:
W3rDGotMilk:
I'm up for giving this a shot, match making is frustrating and broken and stupid as it can be. Basically it feels like its giving guaranteed wins and losses.

Do you guys always stack your premade team vs whoever you play or do you mix it up?

No, we like to mix it up. Way back before the ARAM queue was released a group of us would always team up and fight versus each other in a custom game. Nothing serious at all, but all in the name of fun

And yeah, I completely agree. The random counterpart is the fun element to ARAM. I get that, but since its random it can be so broken sometimes. Often frustrating. Even if you play well, you'll still lose in the end because they have like Sona, Soraka, Lux as opposed to your Shyvana, Sion, Tryndamere.

We would love to play with you though. Is it ok if I add you in game?

Babycakes

06-12-2013

Quote:
ArcHorizon:
Draft Mode for Howling abyss would be great.

It would allow players who enjoy the map for what it is, and not just the random champion aspect, to be able to play a serious game without worrying about the 'Its just ARAM' excuse. This would also cut down on the number of players who own very few champions getting a significant increase in the number of games they get 'OP' champs. We could ban out the nidalees, jayce's, lux's, soraka's.

I played ADAMs quite frequently before the Howling Abyss. They are almost completely dead now.

It's a shame, but me and GrosPigeon have great connections with a lot of ADAM players. We were thinking of bringing the community together, in hopes that MAYBE we can bring ADAM back to life again.

What is a Wolf

06-12-2013

As always, I'd be up to participate Pigeon.

bezzez

06-12-2013

Just to add my two cents with what happened on ADAM/ABAM. As well what I would like to see Riot add.

With the addition of the ARAM queues in quick search; people stopped hosting ARAM public games. With the lack of public ARAM custom games it is impossible to fill a ADAM/ABAM public custom games. (Or maybe with ARAM queue out I just do not check custom games often enough.)

I would like to see the draft and blind option added to howling abyss. I think it would take a lot on Riot's part to implement. As well, I think introducing blind and draft pick to howling abyss will impact queue times for other game modes.

Between ADAM/ABAM, I personally prefer ADAM. The main things I like about all draft all middle mode is you pick against the other team comp/synergies, there is a lot less pressure than on a summoner's rift, the games are shorter, and you get to practice using champions that you want to improve on.

I would really like to see them implement a draft mode feature to quick search. If someone makes a ADAM channel I would join it; This is a good interim solution. The problem with this solution is it does not introduce new people to the joys of ADAM/ABAM.

W3rDGotMilk

06-12-2013

Quote:
Babycakes:
Is it ok if I add you in game?

Dooeeeeet!