Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot killed my game mode. A message to ADAM and ABAM players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xtazed

06-11-2013

Quote:
Melon Reaper:
I would only sacrifice one.

I would play blind/draft all mids on howling gale OR SR.

Janna pls....

ShawNuff

06-11-2013

Quote:
GrosPigeon:
Nvr 5get

liek if u cry evrytiem

Kholdstare13

06-12-2013

If ADAM and ABAM players prefer that mode, why would the number of them in the custom lobby have changed? The only thing I can think of is that you used to get a lot of ARAM players who misread the room title, and once they were in they just said "F**k it," and played anyway. Keep making ABAM/ADAM custom rooms. If the players are out there, they will come. Add some to your friend list and add a note to mark them as ABAM/ADAM players to invite.

W3rDGotMilk

06-12-2013

I'm up for giving this a shot, match making is frustrating and broken and stupid as it can be. Basically it feels like its giving guaranteed wins and losses.

Do you guys always stack your premade team vs whoever you play or do you mix it up?

Piffle

06-12-2013

Sorry, noob question - what is ADAM and ABAM?

W3rDGotMilk

06-12-2013

Draft or Blind instead of Random

GrosPigeon

06-12-2013

Quote:
Piffle:
Sorry, noob question - what is ADAM and ABAM?

ADAM: Draft mode on Howling Abyss
ABAM: Blind pick on Howling Abyss

elunge

06-12-2013

Why don't we just create a chat room that everyone can join on connecting for adams? That way we don't have to worry about people's schedules or whatnot with a league.

ArcHorizon

06-12-2013

Draft Mode for Howling abyss would be great.

It would allow players who enjoy the map for what it is, and not just the random champion aspect, to be able to play a serious game without worrying about the 'Its just ARAM' excuse. This would also cut down on the number of players who own very few champions getting a significant increase in the number of games they get 'OP' champs. We could ban out the nidalees, jayce's, lux's, soraka's.

I played ADAMs quite frequently before the Howling Abyss. They are almost completely dead now.

GrosPigeon

06-12-2013

Quote:
elunge:
Why don't we just create a chat room that everyone can join on connecting for adams? That way we don't have to worry about people's schedules or whatnot with a league.

It would definetely make it easier for people to set up matches, without being overly complicated.