Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot killed my game mode. A message to ADAM and ABAM players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrosPigeon

06-11-2013

As many of you I used to play ADAM or ABAM and not ARAM before the queue. Well all the ARAM players are now satisfied with matchmaking. But for us ADAM and ABAM players it is simply impossible to play our favourite game mode. Nobody looks through the custom game list anymore and all the players who slightly prefered ADAM or ABAM over ARAM just queue some ARAMs now instead of joining a lobby. The players who join customs now are mostly toxic players and leavers (for what I've seen)

I miss my game mode and I thought we could make an ADAM and ABAM league where people can schedule matches and maybe have a ladder for premade vs premade? Maybe I'm just too ambitious saying that.

How many of you would want to play?

Edit: This isn't a "pls riot make ADAM/ABAM queue" thread. It's something community driven, we setup the matches ourselves.

Edit2: We made a group chat as elunge suggested. Group chat name: "Blind Draft HA" Hope to see you there! And don't forget to select "Autojoin on startup" in the options if you want to instajoin everytime you log into the game.

Babycakes

06-11-2013

I would love to see ADAM or ABAM get more support. An ABAM or ADAM queue would be great. But it's up to us to rally for support. Right now ARAM can be quite anti-fun but as you all know ABAM or ADAM solves this problem.

If any of you are interested in getting together and playing some good old ABAM/ADAM we have a very small but tight knit community

So are any of you interested?

Xtazed

06-11-2013

^ I would sacrifice my two gonads with no hesitation to get an ADAM matchmaking queue.

FDru

06-11-2013

In my experience these things never work out, so I don't see myself buying into it. Good luck if you do try it though... maybe you will prove me wrong.

GrosPigeon

06-11-2013

ARAM just isn't fun at all for people who like the map format but also want to play a competitive game mode. Maybe there aren't enough players to make queues but there sure thing are enough to set up a few matches.

Babycakes

06-11-2013

The reason I like ADAM so much is because it provides us with an opportunity to counterpick and at the same time be a viable competitive game mode. It's such a great alternative those of us tired of SR and other maps.

Warm Gun

06-11-2013

Quote:
Xtazed:
^ I would sacrifice my two gonads with no hesitation to get an ADAM matchmaking queue.

That's a bit extreme...

But I agree, I've posted a few threads my self trying to accomplish the same goal.

Melon Reaper

06-11-2013

Quote:
Xtazed:

I would only sacrifice one.

I would play blind/draft all mids on howling gale OR SR.

Babycakes

06-11-2013

Quote:
Melon Reaper:
I would only sacrifice one.

I would gladly donate one of my ovaries towards this worthy cause. Kudos, you classy sirs.

GrosPigeon

06-11-2013

Quote:
Melon Reaper:

Nvr 5get