Riot Morgageddon Requested AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuix

06-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot morgageddon View Post
i impaled my foot through a wooden stake. Needless to say, it was painful.
wait WHAT

King Lachy

06-10-2013

CAN YOU DOUGIE ON THE FLOOR? On a serious note, any updates on the LolDrop? It's a gamble to play ranked with that thing around.

Warrikon

06-10-2013

First, favourite and least favourite champion?

also SAY HI TO ZIEGLER BECAUSE HE WON'T SAY HI TO YOU HE IS VERY SHY I KNOW IT

Wiltson

06-10-2013

So, I just played a ranked game and won, and in the post-game screen, instead of showing an LP gain, it said (Unranked), and to follow that up, I checked my profile and I'm at the LP I was before the game. What is going on?

Just logged out and back in and it said they were doing maintenance, so everything is normal, I suppose.

Shattered Clock

06-10-2013

Listens to Classical and Metal, has a fantasy trilogy written, and has intelligently worded responses.

Move over Zileas, I do believe I have a new favorite Rioter.

Question though: I absolutely adore the support role, but consistently find myself with less than stellar ADCs (wood league). While I can mid, top, and adc just fine, I prefer not to argue with the 14 year olds below me that all want the positions. Are there any supports you find work better for less than competent ADCs? I find myself doing well with Nami, but some games I just can't seem to engage my inner Atlas enough. I realize I'm not the best player, but I'm always striving to improve.

Also, do you listen to Nightwish, Xandria, Within Temptation, Delain, or Celldweller? If yes, then you are officially awesome on every level.

Shizoli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2013

Hi Morgageddon! I believe we breifly played 5's together haha.

Anyways onto my question. Since you have been one of the few who have played the new Xerath, What do you think of him? Does he still have huge damage? Also does his new W have multiple charges or just 1? Thanks!

Zodai

06-10-2013

Wait, you're a fellow author?

How's your story coming along? Do you plan to write League fanfiction except making it semi-canon?

Xatthwem

06-10-2013

You mentioned Chuck, and for that I am in love with you.

Warrikon

06-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatthwem View Post
You mentioned Chuck, and for that I am in love with you.
How many seasons were there of this? I only remember watching two. But they were damn good seasons.

Dies to Wolves

06-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Rock and Metal and Classical and Movie Theme Scores. I have a rather weird taste.
What genres of rock and metal, to be more specific?

Also please list some of your favorite bands!