Countering Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ä„rticuno

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailyMcSadPants View Post
Shut the **** up you stupid *****. Yourtelling me a dead twitch can expunge you? **** you.

BLIND
EXHAUST
STUN
TAUNT
THORNMAIL

Holy ****in **** 5 things that completely shut down a twitch. I cant even remember the last time I saw a twitch in 30's game, EVER.

Seriously you noob ****, **** you. People like you get other noobs to ***** about **** they dont understand and all we see is this ****.
Yes, those are viable counters against twitch, but, like other people said, the problem is getting them on twitch.

You have to get close enough to be able to apply those disables onto twitch. With his ultimate on, twitch outranges most champions. Going out of your way during a team fight to walk up to twitch while slowed would be a pain because eating those shots to the face isn't fun. If you are able to stun, blind, or taunt twitch, it becomes a free kill, though.

Thornmail can counter twitch, but smart ones can just buy a vamp scepter or two to negate the effect.

When I play twitch, the biggest threats I see are people who can get right on top of me and burst me down fast. Some examples include Akali and Kat.

hangookz

10-22-2010

In early phase just play normally as he won't be able to do much, unless he is in mid. If he is mid be weary and hopefully whoever playing mid will tell you mias, but dont be to assured if your solo que and at your first trip back, by a purple ward. place it in the brushes and its all preference.. i like to put it directly on the lane brush so we can just kill him.

Honestly twitch isnt a hard champ to topple over. playing against any stealth champs should let you know to play passive then aggressive so have that in mid when you are trying to extend, etc.

Shocklance Fiend

10-22-2010

...who revived this topic?? this was from almost a year ago!!

EDIT: have people really been talking about how to counter twitch for this long...? LOL.

Ladorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibplunderin View Post
I mean you wont' see aniva try to jungle would you?
i have seen an anivia jungle. he wasnt that good but he could do it. anivia does not benefit much from it tho. Twitch is only good if u fear him and run. if u get him in melee range with a melee hero, twitch will fall easy due to the low amount of defense and health. just stack some health because you will lose most of ur health and take him down. the faster the better

KidSin

11-23-2010

Thx This Really Helped I'm Going to 1V1 my friend he's twitch and I play Shaco.

bloodchow

11-26-2010

use master yi pawn his ass.

BDB Jawno

12-24-2010

Lol, im pretty sure the word for twitch in the noob dictionary is 'THE LIL' **** IS OP.'

YOU SO BAD

02-18-2011

there is a simple way to counter twitch. you see hes on the enemy team when the game is loading right? have someone with stun or exhaust buy oracle first. simple kill him. plain and simple. do it again and again. make it that persons job. tada. twitch is done. now was that really that hard?

Mr Threepwood

02-19-2011

You want to counter twitch? The answer isn't to ward, or dodge his shots. Just punch him in the face. Twitch is good at GANKING. If he AND some other guy jump you, yeah, you may be screwed. Most twitches think, hey, it's a guy, he's alone, I'm gonna slaughter him. Here's the easy part. DON'T RUN! If you just stay and fight, most characters will own twitch. The trick is to stay and fight in early fights and DON'T FEED THE RAT. Running away will just get you killed.

hatoraide23

02-19-2011

holy thread revival this was posted originally like uber long ago