Countering Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakkerboy465

10-21-2010

buy oracles... withut the gank efffect twitch has, hes not as good

Kroghar

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkerboy465 View Post
buy oracles... withut the gank efffect twitch has, hes not as good
Oracles don't have much effect against a ranged-stealth champ, especially when a good Stitch will simply look at the Character screen to see if someone has it. Every Stitched I've seen goes out of his way to hunt people with Oracles on.

FlyMoto

10-21-2010

Exhaust, kill. Stun. Focus Fire.

Early game is fairly easy for him to gank as most of the time people don't/won't buy vision wards, so be ready. However, early game his health is horrible, if you have any burst power you should be able to scare him bad.

bakkerboy465

10-21-2010

Oracles wont solve everything... but it is nice to stop the stealthed effect

EuryBartleby

10-21-2010

Best way to kill Twitch is to ragequit.

Venom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Oracles may prevent ganks but will make u a prior target.

Just save a CC for him (taric's stun, sion's stun, malzahar's ult etc...) and he's dead target.

The rat has no life at all, you just need to focus the fire on him pretty quickly and he will die in a split of second, and most important: Remember, SAVE a CC for him!!!

Thornmail is a great idea too...

Eddy01741

10-22-2010

Exhaust/blind works well (and cleanse doesn't work on exhaust anymore ). Oracles aren't that effective vs. twitch, as he can still position rather easily for a teamfight due to the fact that he has insane range with spray and pray. Make sure you focus him once he enters the teamfight too.

Eviant

10-22-2010

Ok, read the first page and here is the deal. Twitch...dead rat. He has jumped me when I was playing shaco, and first thing I did was Deceive. Won the battle, simply because I moved out of sight, got the big hit and dropped his health so fast. Granted, you may not be able to do that, but stun him, blind him, snare or slow him.

Yes, I will admit he is annoying as hell. But then again, Him vs Eve...I'd take him. Eve opens with a 1-2 second stun, attacks with almost a 1k opener, procs her sheen or lichbane, and then goes to town on your soon to be corpse. Yet, you never see people complaining about her.

Reason I say that is, Twitch doesn't shut you down as he is killing you. He just makes for strong sustained damage. So stun him, lock him down and you have a insta-kill. And you are right, oracle's doesn't help if you are walking around all by your lonesome...so don't walk by your lonesome. Get together as a group, and you will find that most stealthies will stalk you, unknowingly walking into your trap. Stick as a group, and you will be fine

FailyMcSadPants

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
I agree. Twitch needs a weakness. Being able to stay invisible, strike from nowhere, and have so much poison stacking is simply unfair. I know he costs a lot to purchase, but that doesn't compensate for being overpowered. He should have very little health as a rat, and shouldn't be able to dominate whatever lane he's in from the beginning.

However, I do think he should have a faster running speed. But anyway, I get raped by Twitch all the time, and he never ceases to swing the game in his favor once his summoner learns how to play with him correctly. He's just a beast. It's ridiculous. I can kill him, be at 4/5 health, and still run off and die from the poison.

Honestly, everyone thinks "Omfg... Twitch!" when they face him. He's like the only character who's to be feared 100% of the time. I've played with him and against him, and I've tried every defense I can, but he can even kill a high-health character in 3.7 seconds flat.

Ryze was nerfed, and duely so.
Twitch needs to be revised, seriously.
Shut the **** up you stupid *****. Yourtelling me a dead twitch can expunge you? **** you.

BLIND
EXHAUST
STUN
TAUNT
THORNMAIL

Holy ****in **** 5 things that completely shut down a twitch. I cant even remember the last time I saw a twitch in 30's game, EVER.

Seriously you noob ****, **** you. People like you get other noobs to ***** about **** they dont understand and all we see is this ****.

Lynerus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Since there's 23 pages on this topic im not reading any of it

Get thornmail watch twitch/teemo kill themselfs = countered