Countering Twitch

12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puzzletrocity

12-12-2009

Also what about try, teemo, ashe, ft, shaco killed people quickly and everyone gets mad but we still play the game cause u can beat them and also if u cant beat him play as him.

discomatt

12-12-2009

If you're playing mid with a twitch somewhere else or laning against a twich, vis wards are only 150, have GREAT range, and stop him from getting the jump on your or cloaking with a few hit points left.

Switch lanes up, never have 2 melee heros lane against him. Harassment from a distance keeps him out of the creep, or forces him to autoattack if he started with vamp.

I kinda wish they'd up the vis range of oracles, but sadly it would make it WAY too imablanced against Ev.

If twitch ults at the max range of his SnP, walk away! He'll spend more time moving and setting up than swinging... and without his ult, he's only good at picking off low HP heros from behind.

A twitch with 5+ kills in the first 15 is usually game over... but the same is true with any carry.

Jurren

12-12-2009

Twitch has a weakness. His armor is pretty much non-existent. the key is to kill him befor he kills you. Stun him as much as possible. in team fights, aim for the squishiest first (twitch). Running from him can sometimes make things even worse, since he can slow u and expunge when the poison is finished. Always have an oracle. They help ALOT.

FABIOForever

12-12-2009

I've had extremely limited success with wards. The range is only sufficient if you're standing right on top of them. But fights move. Minions move. The push moves. And oracle elixirs' range is just too short to save you from Twitch.

OFC ARMEN J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2009

Twich is not op, his just like any other character if you know how to play him, your going to do good. But even then, if your team is **** your gonna get ganked all the time and still lose. I play twich and i can do really good on him, with a good team around mid game i would have around 14-15 kills this is with a good team, but if your experienced and know how to play you know that this game isnt all about 1v1 b/c the better geared person is obviously going to beat the **** out of you and if its 3v1 then you guys are going to probably win. Also like i said about it also depends on how good your team is if your team is **** the your also going to do bad. I have had games i got my ass kicked b/c my teammates did not work together and would try to kill people when there was like 3 other with that guy.

FABIOForever

12-12-2009

So half the consensus has been use stun/blind exhaust (the other half has been "l2p").

What happens if he has cleanse? Everyone is taking that these days.

Indecent

12-12-2009

Lane Sivir against him if he's mid solo. She pretty much hard counters twitch if you can land your boomerang. Once he's been denied the ability to farm creeps early game, he is a joke. Deals no damage, dies in seconds.

OFC ARMEN J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecent View Post
Lane Sivir against him if he's mid solo. She pretty much hard counters twitch if you can land your boomerang. Once he's been denied the ability to farm creeps early game, he is a joke. Deals no damage, dies in seconds.
yep if you keep twitch from getting kills early on in the game his done for his going to be an easy kill, if not then his going to be trouble if his with the right team and the player actually know how to play him.

Rezialn

12-12-2009

Twitch scares me, to be sure. When he's invis and sneaking around, it concerns me. When he's in my lane, it concerns me.
Here's the thing you're not getting about him. If he's sneaking around, he's not farming. If he's not farming, he's not getting stronger. This is where countering him comes in.
Let me start by saying, I win 90% of my games, and I'm not even certain I've lost a game with a Twitch in it. I've certainly won them.
So here's how I handle him.
If I find myself paired against him soloing a lane, it's not happening. I can't handle that. Try calling an early gank on him. He's really fragile. If you've got a stealth her on your team, you're golden. Have the stealth ally sneak up on him then 2v1 him to death.

If early ganking him isn't going to work, well, I just try to keep my distance. Much easier with a range hero. Just keep getting your creep kills and stay away. For a melee hero, I don't know what to tell you. You really need a partner.
Late game, he's easy. I really can't stand him early game, but he's not that tough when you're all built up. Be prepared for him. He's always going to by squishy. If you can catch him attacking your creeps, easy, since you get that camera view. Just charge out of the jungle and crush him.

Remember guys, this game isn't about soloing. It's about working as a team. That's why it's 5 on 5.

OFC ARMEN J

12-12-2009

playing on a twtich with a 100pct crit and 400+ attack is actually pretty fun

12345612 ... 25