new memner tristana help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nafree

08-03-2011

im new to lol and i picked up tristan but before i jump to online i wanna make sure im ready to play can you guy please help me out and list recomended abilities and wepons for her

Wuumaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

The most important part of League for new players is learning to last hit. You want to land the killing blow on minions for the gold. There are more advanced concepts to learn, but for now, just concentrate on trying to get the killing blow on as many minions as possible while you're in a lane.

Disclaimer - I haven't played Trist in a while. This is from observing a friend of mine, who plays her on a frequent basis.

As for items, Infinity's Edge and Phantom Dancer are a good core. They combine to give Trist a ton of damage on her auto attacks, which Crit a significant % of the time. The 'Dancer combines well with her attack speed steroid (Rapid Fire, her Q ability) to really pump out the hurt. Generally, Attack Damage (AD) is better than Attack Speed (AS), but once you've gotten a decent amount of AD (the Infinity's Edge has a ton of AD) you'll want a little AS to compliment it. The 'Dancer also come with some Crit% and Movement Speed bonuses.

For skills, start with Explosive Shot (E) or Rocket Jump (W) first, and continue to level the Jump. Grab a rank of Rapid Fire (Q) at level 4 or 8, then leave it till late game. When you hit 6, take Buster Shot and note how much damage it does. Reduce that damage by about a quarter (300 damage becomes 225) and use it to finish off enemy champions when they get below this threshold. It can be tricky, but with some practise you'll get the hang of it.

Also - keep in mind the possibility that you're just not good with, or your playstyle doesn't suit ranged physical damage dealers. If you're doing poorly and don't seem to be improving, leave her for a while and come back when you've gotten some more experience with the game.

Willis87

08-03-2011

Buy a few doran's blade to start with... try starting with one, when you need to go back to town grab boots and health potions, then buy another blade... should immensely help your early game potential.

Eppa

08-04-2011

The general trist build is something like:
Boots1 + hp pots in solo and non healer lane otherwise dorans blade
Pick up 1-3 Dorans blade depending on how things are going
Get zerker greaves.
IE
PD or Banshees

Skill order is E or W, what you didn't get before, W, E, W ,R then R>W>Q>E.

Masteries are 24/6/0

Normal Carry page possibly getting more resistance blues and yellows