Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Bich's Guide to Tryndamere "King of this patch"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreamydischarge

12-14-2009

Quote:
Bich:
I make excuses because I'm bad

sorry man don't know what to tell you, just get better.

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Quote:
dreamydischarge:
sorry man don't know what to tell you, just get better.

Show me where I made an excuse. I'm not even sure anymore why I bother responding to you. You've made it clear that you are, at best 15 years old and that currently the majority of your life revolves around this game. By the way, just because you quote me then change the quote doesn't make it cool or accurate.

dreamydischarge

12-14-2009

Quote:
bich:
i didn't have the mana to blade and shield if blitz grabbed.

excuses

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Quote:
dreamydischarge:
excuses

It isn't an excuse its a fact. You do realize there is a difference right?

dreamydischarge

12-14-2009

fact: you are bad

your excuse: I don't have mana

Lifeshroom

12-14-2009

Nice guide, I feel bad that your topic is flooded with trolls though :\

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Quote:
Lifeshroom:
Nice guide, I feel bad that your topic is flooded with trolls though :\

Lol don't feel bad, it's nice he's so kind to continue to bump the thread. Everything you need to know is on page 1. Glad you liked it though

BossPanda

12-15-2009

So I finally got a chance to test out the build. In my opinion, it's somewhat slow to build on crit. I'm probably doing something wrong though. Not ganking early enough, not killing jungle creeps early enough, etc. I'm not saying it is a bad build but it is a very late-game build imo. I didn't start doing heavy damage til much later in the game after I had made my zeal. But like I said, i'm assuming it's my playstyle. I need a little work. lol

Skaxx

12-15-2009

No offense Bich, but maybe if you stopped the overly thick amount of bragging about playing with "the best of the besterestestest", you won't get so many people calling you ****** because you impose yourself upon the community as if you look down on other people as being lesser. =)

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-15-2009

Quote:
Skaxx:
No offense Bich, but maybe if you stopped the overly thick amount of bragging about playing with "the best of the besterestestest", you won't get so many people calling you ****** because you impose yourself upon the community as if you look down on other people as being lesser. =)

You took the posting out of context I think. No where in the original guide did I ever talk about who I played with. I did, however, mention I played in top 200 games and coming form low elo to high elo this is relevant. Lower rated games do not play like higher rated games. If you're referring to the subsequent posting, I was simply proving the point or responding to some lame accusation.