[Guide] Bich's Guide to Tryndamere "King of this patch"

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreamydischarge

Senior Member

12-12-2009

your build sucks ****.

Avarice
Avarice
Executioner's
Zeal
??????
Profit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bich

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamydischarge View Post
your build sucks ****.

Avarice
Avarice
Executioner's
Zeal
??????
Profit
Ill be sure to take the advice of a level 7 player with 2 of the last 10 games won. If you think there's an issue with the build post something constructive or don't expect to make an impact.

You could actually post on your other account I guess. I find it ironic that you play tryndamere, suggest those items, then don't use them yourself though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ominous Bob

Member

12-12-2009

A solid guide.

I'm with you on everything but your item build, and just so I'm not talking out of my ass I actually tried yours before posting this reply.

My build is:
Brawlers
Brawlers -> Avarice
Boots
Zeal
Scepter
T.F./Cloak
T.F./Cloak
IE
<whatevers needed at this point>

As I was saying, I tried your build, and was moderately successful, but I think that was largely due to how my pug team was rolling the other one. I fear if I had to carry my weight in a game of equally skilled teams I'd have a harder time using your build. It simply lacks the oomph mid game that having a BF Sword (or IE if had a good streak of kills) delivers. An added bonus is being able to solo dragon after getting your scepter, which is usually around level 7-8 for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bich

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous Bob View Post
A solid guide.

I'm with you on everything but your item build, and just so I'm not talking out of my ass I actually tried yours before posting this reply.

My build is:
Brawlers
Brawlers -> Avarice
Boots
Zeal
Scepter
T.F./Cloak
T.F./Cloak
IE
<whatevers needed at this point>

As I was saying, I tried your build, and was moderately successful, but I think that was largely due to how my pug team was rolling the other one. I fear if I had to carry my weight in a game of equally skilled teams I'd have a harder time using your build. It simply lacks the oomph mid game that having a BF Sword (or IE if had a good streak of kills) delivers. An added bonus is being able to solo dragon after getting your scepter, which is usually around level 7-8 for me.
Thanks for the response bob. I tend to agree that the BF sword is great for mid game, and in some games required to do that quick damage. Thanks for trying the build before attempting to discredit it.

In regards to the BF sword, I usually try to focus down the squishy carries first, for me the standard 300-500 dmg crit strings does the trick most of the time. I have tried many variations of standard tryn builds from 3 avaric -> boots -> infinity rush to what I do now. I chose this build lineup in my guide because I feel for the purpose of learning tryndamere these items should be successful. The HP buffer from phage/frozen mallet are great when you don't know how much trynd can take or when playing heavy AP teams. In my last few games I had the most success with the build I listed but it isn't by any means the end all be all of tryndamere builds. First and foremost crit chance should be focused on, followed by raw damage, health and then crit damage or life steal in my personal opinion. How you go about doing this is entirely up to the player and more advanced players will pick what is necessary for them at the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreamydischarge

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bich View Post
Ill be sure to take the advice of a level 7 player with 2 of the last 10 games won. If you think there's an issue with the build post something constructive or don't expect to make an impact.

You could actually post on your other account I guess. I find it ironic that you play tryndamere, suggest those items, then don't use them yourself though.

PROTIP: Just because I give the best item build doesn't mean I'll always use it.

When my team rushes baron its more beneficial to have the sivir rush a bloddrazer and have me rush the starks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bich

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamydischarge View Post
PROTIP: Just because I give the best item build doesn't mean I'll always use it.

When my team rushes baron its more beneficial to have the sivir rush a bloddrazer and have me rush the starks
Just because I list items in a guide, for people to try and learn, doesn't mean I always use them either. Fact of the matter is, you're not giving anything constructive to this thread, if you want to elaborate on your item build or give reasons why you think mine won't work (which oddly enough it works for me in games with top 100) go for it. Otherwise consider posting random **** elsewhere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreamydischarge

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bich View Post
(which oddly enough it works for me in games with top 100)
Prove it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zine

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Personally I like to go:
Zeal
Boots of Swiftness
Zeal
Vamp Scepter
Start work on IE

I find 2x zeal + Boots of swiftness make you impossible to get away from. I am usually at 475ish move speed. This lets me chase down carries and get to fights on the other side of the map fast! It also means that after you ult, you can safely get away.

The Vamp scepter is real important when you go toe to toe with a Yi or Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bich

Senior Member

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamydischarge View Post
Prove it.
What do you mean prove it? Do you doubt that I play with or against people in the top 100? How would you propose I prove it, Id say my last 10 games prove enough considering most of those queues had several top 100 players and all top 500.

Regardless, that's not the point of the guide. The point is to give direction on playing a solid Tryndamere. I wonder why anyone posts guides anymore when so much of the community is immature like yourself after launch. I'm still waiting on some sort of constructive reply to why what I do doesn't work or how you came up with "the best" item builds in the game. Some mathematical proof should be simple for you to supply since you clearly state you have "the best" build right?

At any rate, just like with the last troll, I'm done replying to your useless posts. If you can muster up something interesting or heaven forbid relevant please by all means do it.

Just for you, I attached your 'proof'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrankMcCrank

Senior Member

12-13-2009

so tried this. lost 2 times in a row. changed back to my regular build(random) victory!

coincidence???


123456 ... 10