I keep losing ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remiix

06-09-2013

past 8 ranked games i have lost. maybe 1 out of those 8 i lost my lane, every one of those games someone has:

1. fed harder than i can get fed
2. thrown the game at 50minutes
3. just nonstop raging at my teammembers making them mad and do stupid things

why am i getting so unlucky with these teams? i have never lost so many in row , before the losing streak i was at the top of silver IV , now im at the bottom of silver V. and nothing about me has changed.

What do i do? uninstall league? Pray that this streak doesnt continue and play another match ( i said this 4 losses ago)??

Mirror

06-09-2013

I went on a 6-game losing streak once. Was in my promo series, fell without pause down almost two full Divisions.

All you can really do is take a break, find something therapeutic, and come back to it when you're ready.

Remiix

06-09-2013

anyone?

Remiix

06-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronomotopoeia View Post
I went on a 6-game losing streak once.

All you can really do is take a break, find something therapeutic, and come back to it when you're ready.
I lost 2, took a day break from league, came back lost 4 , took a break and watched some tv shows on Netflix , came back and lost another 2 in a row just now

I know how stereotypical this sounds that i'm blaming my teammates but i am seriously being honest in i have not contributed to these losses at all except 1
infact in these games when i play a carry role i get very fed practically every game! but somethings you just can not carry

DirectControl

06-09-2013

I started out at bronze 1, I'm now at bronze 4. I don't even care about losing or winning anymore, I just play the game :s

I find it fun to see how many times I can lose in a row.

Nyhver

06-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiix View Post
I lost 2, took a day break from league, came back lost 4 , took a break and watched some tv shows on Netflix , came back and lost another 2 in a row just now

I know how stereotypical this sounds that i'm blaming my teammates but i am seriously being honest in i have not contributed to these losses at all except 1
infact in these games when i play a carry role i get very fed practically every game! but somethings you just can not carry
That's just how it is. Some things you can't carry and there's not much else to say, those games happen and so do losing streaks. Innovate, try different strategies such as split pushing or offering the team advice on what to do, hope you get better luck next time, if not, how much can you lose? League ranked system in solo/duo queue.

Mirror

06-09-2013

It's kind of like having a death in the family. You want to find someone to blame, you ask God why. You think about if there was just some way to fix it, to undo it...what you would give.

But there's no way to get those points back, and there's nothing you can do to guarantee that you'll be delivered competent teammates the next time you queue. All there's left to do is to continue. Or don't.

Queue, or queue not. There is no try.

Brabeum

06-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remiix View Post
What do i do? uninstall league? Pray that this streak doesnt continue and play another match ( i said this 4 losses ago)??
Form a ranked team with 4 people you enjoy playing with instead of hoping you won't get at least one random stranger you won't this time.

Remiix

06-09-2013

Yeah im just really angry and theres no one to be angry at. thats why i come on here and rant because my friend will just tell me "carry harder". Feels like im cursed, like even if your bronze III in a silver V game , ur not gnna lose 8 in a row, your going to get carried one of those games. i see people getting carried on the enemies team almost every game, and yet i never win and im not even doing bad

Remiix

06-09-2013

Ok sorry for wasting everyones time , i remember this same feeling when i was in bronze V. i will just practice like 5 champs very well so i can truly dominate the games. not playing ranked for a while.

thank you directcontrol for letting me realize this