Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

06-09-2013

Riot, can you please add a pop up window to Ranked champion select so that when it's your turn to pick, you know it? I am always last pick when I solo queue, and twice in a row I have missed my pick. It takes like 5 minutes to get to me so I open another window while I wait.

IRONICALLY, the only pop up I do get is for having missed my pick. I won't enable sounds in lobby until Riot makes them tolerable. The music is absolute trash. It's a 10 second clip played over and over.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cavo

06-09-2013

So you're the person who afks until his pick during champ select and doesn't communicate with his team? Yeah, let's definitely help you out with that.