Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else break keyboards when they rage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plugout

11-20-2010

I dont wanna play normal anymore because i've broken 3 headphones. They're not cheap either.

Kelborn Ordo

11-20-2010

Quote:
****ants:
I don't break keyboards. I break mice. I might punch my keyboard, but I really let loose on those mice, it's just more fun to swing them around like a morning star and hit them against a brick wall.
It's very calming. But only if you have backup mice

Or you could be really cool and get an actual morning star and hit THAT against a brick wall.

Timeo

11-20-2010

Morning star mice is what I normally go for...

Quote:
Kelborn Ordo:
Or you could be really cool and get an actual morning star and hit THAT against a brick wall.

*Goes and buys a Morning Star* Good bye, neighbours! Was nice knowing you.

*takes off all the stuff that are hanging on the wall cus those are more prescious then the wall and the neighbours*. (They flooded my apartment)

Fantastiballs

11-20-2010

I break cervixes.

PowerSmoker

11-20-2010

Add me to own

11-20-2010

I agree with Docter Phil.

Iocaine

11-20-2010

Quote:
PoorName:
Or is that just me? Usually snap them in half. Spent more money on keyboards/mice than on RP. fml.

Sounds like you need a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_M_keyboard. FIVE POUNDS OF STEEL BASE, SPRINGS, AND PLASTIC.

People joke about using them to bludgeon someone to death. You might knock the keycaps loose (they pop on/pop off for cleaning or adjusting to different locales), but the keyboard is indestructible.

HappyAndHazy

11-20-2010

Not playing this game specifically, but altogether I've smashed my mouse against my monitor, broke 3 keyboards, and broke my hand punching a wall stud. I also punched the screen on my DS and accidentally broke the top one. My current keyboard has the spacebar half broken, kinda annoying ;p

Nerf Hammer

11-20-2010

I use a laptop. If I punch my keyboard, I just punched through my keyboard+mouse+ram+graphics card+cooling unit+cpu. If im lucky the electrocution would knock me into a semi-euphoric state so I wouldn't feel the rage+regret over what just happened till the morn.