Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hennath

Recruiter

11-20-2010

Hey, was wondering which one is more potent for ashe, utility base masteries or offensive? like 21 in offense is what i normally go with and its good stuff... never tried 21 utility as her tho.

Subdue

11-20-2010

Quote:
Hennath:
Hey, was wondering which one is more potent for ashe, utility base masteries or offensive? like 21 in offense is what i normally go with and its good stuff... never tried 21 utility as her tho.

21-0-9 is the way to go. There's not enough in the utility tree for you give up the bonus damage from offensive. You can get life/mana regen, ghost, exp, and 1 point in longer buff or gold with 9 in utility. The only thing you really miss out on is flash if you use it. and maybe movement speed.

Cenerae

11-20-2010

At odds with the previous poster, I'm more partial to 9/0/21.

The deeper masteries in the Offence tree aren't amazing. 10% crit damage, 3 AD, and 5% more damage done (which will amount to a very minor increase), and 4 more armor pen...versus increased mana regen, buff duration, movespeed (which is very much needed on Ashe), and decreased summoner spell cooldowns.

I suppose it would be a preference thing, but I can't see much benefit in going 21/0/9 when compared against the alternative.

Generalkey

11-20-2010

I play mainly utility > offense and win normally very similar to coldturkey masteries