Season 3 World Championship Tickets/Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VaderHater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2013

So I saw the new schedule for the summer split, regionals, and world championships. (https://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws...chedule_NA.jpg)

I am interested in making a trip to go watch the pro players in person and would was wondering if Riot has released any information on where you can get ticket information. I'd preferably like to purchase tickets to an event before I make the trip so I have a spot guaranteed. Does anyone have information on how you can do that this season or maybe someone who went last season have any insight on how things were done last year?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

VaderHater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2013

bump

VaderHater

06-09-2013

bump

Vrin

07-11-2013

need tickets/info for anaheim!!! BUMP

Chemslayer

07-11-2013

bump cause I want to go to!!

VacatedSumo

07-13-2013

bump want tickets!!!

nuttyallen

07-14-2013

bump, me and a few friend want to make it a road trip there so it would be awesome if we knew how much tickets where and when we could buy them.

Riot Hitstreak

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Riot Hitstreak on Twitter

07-15-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We haven't released any information yet as to when tickets will be available or specific dates. What I can tell you is that we're planning on them being available early August. So, you won't have to wait much longer!