Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Edward Joins Curse Gaming.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearOfTheFlesh

Recruiter

06-08-2013

So in case some of you have not heard yet, Edward, the former "thresh prince" of Gambit gaming has left his team and joined the NA scene as Curse's support player, taking the place of Elementz and the temporary fill-in Rhux.

I wanted to know what you guys think the prospects of this will be.

Personally I am really excited about the upcoming NA LCS as I think it will be very exciting to watch. The new Curse roster looks great with aggressive play styles, cloud 9 (formerly Quantic Gaming) are equally as aggressive and look promising, TSM being TSM, and finally the new CLG roster shows a lot of potential.

SilentSounds

06-08-2013

The problem is Cop. Cop will continue to burn supports till there aren't any left in the game.

Cavo

06-08-2013

I'm super excited for the new rosters. C9 is gonna be so much fun to watch, I finally have a reason to root for CLG again which will be a nice change from the past 2 years of hating them, and Curse is...idk. Idk how much having Edward will change things for them. I'm hoping that Cop picks up his game in a big way now that he has the EU All-star supporting him. I feel Cop might be limited though in his champion picks, I may be way off after all I didn't follow him as a player much at all, but every time I did see him he was on MF. I'm hoping to see some aggression right out of the gate with those 2. I think the second half of the season will be much more enjoyable than the first, and I enjoyed the first half a great deal.