Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL on Mac using BOOTCAMP (video)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBaShBrOsx

Recruiter

06-07-2013

I have been playing League on Mac for 2 1/2 years now. I started on the original Mac beta, once they removed it I switched to bootcamp. (For those who dont know Bootcamp is a process where you install the windows operating system on your mac. You boot right into Windows 8 just like a Pc.) The overall process was easy and the performance is great. Since the official Mac client has been released I have found myself continuing to use the Windows version. It is faster and more responsive. I get a better FPS and my mouse does not lag as it does in the Mac client from time to time. Would you guys like me to create a very detailed step-by-step video on how to put league on your Mac via bootcamp? If so I gladly will.