Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patcher Stuck at 99%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gary Player

03-01-2014

Running into the same issue here. I've tried removing the application and re-installing but I keep having the same problem. The client has been sitting at 99% (VOBank_en_US.fsb) using about 5% of my CPU (I'm using a 1st gen 13" rMBP) for > 24 hours. Nothing in the console about it. Pretty pretty please Riot, Fix It!

stealthfox94

03-06-2014

same problem.

Insanity 101

03-13-2014

YAY! My LoL client has been infected too now! And I can't play League anymore! Oh well, I guess DotA 2 isn't toooo hard...

EDIT: Oh wait nvm...

I just left it for FIVE HOURS and NOW it decides to work...

BioManic666

03-14-2014

So just waiting on it is gonna get the deal done? I feel like making a video about this to bring Riot's attention to the issue but I really don't know if they bring their attention to anything.

BioManic666

03-17-2014

Guys, I'm on a Mac and with me, the patcher reaches a certain area of Part 2 of the load, then it says, "Unspecified Error" then I press continue, and it reaches a certain point at 99%, usually 29 seconds left, and it won't load beyond that. What do I do?

Bouncyy

03-18-2014

Everyone has the same problem yea yea.

Search it up and youll find a way. Not all ways work .

The Epicer ONe

03-21-2014

Im on a windows, I started to repair it is stuck at BIN_0x00000002

CitrusLime

04-01-2014

same here...

KDOG9

04-01-2014

same issue. funny that it was working up until 2 hours ago, then it disconnected me from pvp net mid game and now its sticking me in update 2/2 >.> any answers. probably not.

KDOG9

04-01-2014

much sad face ((((