Patcher Stuck at 99%

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Derp For Love

06-07-2013

Just posting this thread to let people know that the patcher stay on 99% for a very long time. I restarted the patch numerous because I thought there was a glitch, and reinstalled ect.. I was getting terribly frustrated with the patch and i have been at 99% for about 3 hours I have a fairly new mac should it be taking this long? And if so please make it shorter this is ridiculous.

TheWarcat

06-12-2013

I am getting this issue as well. Everything was working fine until I tried to patch this morning. I would like to know how to fix this! I have tried restarting my mac, repairing for corrupt files, and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work.

TheM4inEvent

06-12-2013

Having that same problem, walked away from the patch an hour ago and came back thinking it would be done but alas its stuck an 99% since the two posts above have tried repairing and reinstalling and nothing worked im not sure what to do. does this patch just take an exceptional amount of time to install or is there a bug? Its stuck on BIN_0x00000000 ive had this problem before and just left it running over night i came back to find it working hopefully its just the same issue and takes awhile to install, its now reverting to 33% percent once the timer hits 0 secs which makes me believe there is a bug in this patch for mac clients

Adamosaur

06-12-2013

Same exact issue. Went to update today, and now I can't play because the patch is stuck at 99%
It says that it is Applying Patches, and seemed to be stuck on BIN_0x00000000
Step 2/2, 0:04 remaining

*******http://i.imgur.com/y16FiQe.png********

EDIT: Try it now everyone. As of waiting 20 minutes (5 mins from this post) it seems to have started working. I quit the LoLclient and restarted it. After going through the update it seemed to have finished.

Padraik

06-12-2013

I'm having this issue right now. I've restarted and waited the 15-20 minutes twice thus far.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraik View Post
I'm having this issue right now. I've restarted and waited the 15-20 minutes twice thus far.
The 99% part traditionally takes the longest, and some people have in the past reported it taking *hours* at this part. Every time you interrupt it, it starts over. Just let it sit there until it finishes.

Antz0r

06-12-2013

I have been having a similar issue but the patcher keeps on alternating between these two states.

*******http://i.imgur.com/FRw37mM.png********

and

*******http://i.imgur.com/3rg62ny.png********

Not quite sure what is going on at this point. I'll wait it out for now but it doesn't look promising.

EDIT: Issue has been resolved, I just restarted the patching process.

YoLittleSister

06-12-2013

i was "stuck" at 99%, and like mentioned above i let it sit for about 3 minutes and it patched

2ne1lvr

11-11-2013

It's been 3 days. I have the same problem, but then this notice pops up saying "Update Failed" and gives me an option to either continue, or send logs. I JUST WANT TO PLAY LEAGUE.

dreadfull95

12-07-2013

I have the same issue as 2ne llvr. What should i do? i have tried to reinstall the program, that as not worked, it just goes back to 99 and stops, then says patch failed, send logs or continue... Is there a solution?

12345 ... 7