Summoner Spotlight Issue #5

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyBolamite

11-21-2010

Map awareness song = epic!

MMorwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2010

Every time there's a summoner spotlight my day is complete.

Talonx

11-21-2010

That video is featured! Awesome! I was Panth for all of 3 seconds

XshadowarriorX

11-21-2010

from now on every single post riot does im going to say BUFF TWITCH AND STOP NERFING HIM so everyone looking at this post and should now get use to it as you are killing my favourite champion!

Fablo

11-22-2010

grats for the video! Awesome!

ZeMacaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chada1 View Post
He wasn't really insulting foreigners he was just saying that if your going to play on the american servers you should try to speak english as well as you can.
That's just inspiring americans to keep calling us "dirty mexicans" all the time, and Riot support it. Maybe some part of summoner's code involve fighting foreigners because only americans have the right of noobing like hell.

I don't think that speaking english really helps. I'm tired of signaling and writing "you gonna die in jungle", "they have a ward there", or "don't push because they and trapping with heavy aoe", and then watch someone being smashed like the way i said, or worse.

And why do americans think all the non-americans are mexicans, or that they speak spanish?

My English really sucks, but americans can(hardly, but possibly) understand and act like lemmingues going to be smashed, or flesh eating zombies jumping into a chainsaw. Let's do a song about that. Powerful economy really don't mean good brains, and now that the economy isn't that great you'll probally need more foreigners to blame...

Good foreigners don't even need to speak. Some map signals are more than I need, if they don't feed and don't choose and extremely strange team mix, or builds. You're mocking the wrong noobing reasons while persisting on the same mistakes.

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

11-22-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
this

there is no justice in the world

omnibus should get an entire spotlight dedicated to him. Omnibus Spotlight - Issue #1: featuring Mundo going where he pleases and smashing who he pleases.
Nobody has submitted the work to the Summoner Spotlight! Why not try including a link or two to us?

Necrosis627

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Nobody has submitted the work to the Summoner Spotlight! Why not try including a link or two to us?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=301830
oh nikasaur you silly goose

ZeMacaco

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
If you're reading, this means you just support the xenophobical madness with your silence, period.

Anywhere But Bot

12-04-2010

u should have a piece next week on purple side wins/losses and blue side wins/losses, could be a good intro to how ur gonna fix the camera =)