Summoner Spotlight Issue #5

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethelion

11-19-2010

You wonder if stacking Maladies was such a good idea after all

i lol'd

hard

Dapacman

11-19-2010

9 Layers of ELO Hell is fantastic.

You don't pick revive here.

ZeMacaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

The ELO hell exists(God how I know that), but it is not foreigner's fault. I'm tired of smashing american's heads with a latency 15x lesser than mine.

This is REALLY offensive and Riot should not claim rewards for that kind of work. Some rework should keep americans natural hate for non-americans off the topic.

What should I say about 25ms latency americans not hitting a two skill combo? They're MUCH worse that any foreigner. What should I say about an american team(except by the foreigner me) that fed a score of 10/50 and keep saying: "we must advance", or "we must engage teamfight" and keep being massacrated one by one like waiting on a queue do die in pieces separated and away from turrets. These are the fearsome people, and they have infinite better education than my cowntry, but they just can't think like humans.

What should I do to an american Lux that has only 500 dmg skills and save it to KS people I've took 2500 hp with my ult and then have guts to say that I never kill anyone. This hapens only because our american Tank have fear to start teamfights and stay BEHIND ME and even BEHIND LUX only appearing after teamfight to easy kill people after i ult + flash + ghost + zhonias. The best players are americans, I don't know, but the worst are among yourselves and you're blind enought to blame those away from you.

Aes

11-20-2010

trolls always win

Rhaoin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

WTF, why is The 9 layers of ELO Hell on here but omnibus STILL ISN'T?

JasonDerulooo

11-20-2010

Not really that cool, only the map awareness song and the ELO Hell.

Crimson Rose

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Play hard, try hard.
well, what can i do when the very workers from Riot are the ones encouraging people to do that...

fred321

11-20-2010

So a xenophobic topic just got into the summoner's spotlight?

Instead of supporting this behavior you should be punishing it!

TrololoGaba

11-20-2010

This: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=351913

Next spot please.

Kama Toki

11-20-2010

<3 i was wondering why 9 layers kept getting random bumps.