Max for CC REDUC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawlblue

04-03-2011

Is there a maximum amount of cc reduction u can have? Like say i buy the cc reduction boots, then i play someone like irelia who has the cc reduction buff. Do they stack?

35% from boots then 40% reduction from irelia buff when 3 champs around.

Does this mean i have 75% cc reduction?

Llaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

40% hardcap

Sophyne

04-03-2011

I don't think CC reduction has a cap, persay. But the more you have beyond a certain point the less you'll actually get.

For instance because of diminishing returns, with reduc boots and max stacks with her passive you'd probably have more like 55 - 60% or something. I don't know the actual math, however.

BowTie

04-03-2011

CDR from runes, items, masteries, character passives, etc. is set to 40% max.

However, I think the Golem (Blue) buff does additionally reduce cooldown periods. I haven't really played with maxed CDR and then gotten blue on top except for a few rare instances, and spells felt like they came up quicker - but no promises.

zxlkcf

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeofLight View Post
I don't think CC reduction has a cap, persay. But the more you have beyond a certain point the less you'll actually get.

For instance because of diminishing returns, with reduc boots and max stacks with her passive you'd probably have more like 55 - 60% or something. I don't know the actual math, however.
Max is 40%

Sophyne

04-03-2011

Crowd Control Reduction not Cooldown Reduction...

Yeah, there isn't a cap, but it'd be -35% from boots and then -40% from that number. Or the other way around, not sure which would come first.

Dakkas

04-03-2011

I believe it's multiplicatively and not additively

Puff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

I wonder!

Gnatter

04-04-2011

watch mundo with his w activated and mercuries treads walk through a myriad of CC, hardly being stopped at all. Then you will find the answers to the questions you seek

zebano

04-04-2011

it's multiplicative but it's still awesome to see irelia or mundo just shrug off cc like they had olaf's ult going.