Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trynd is getting picked/banned very often in high elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaostothemax

06-07-2013

RNG hax.
If you get lucky, a Trynd can win lane against pretty much anybody.

NeoLlama

06-07-2013

it's certainly more than he was 4 months ago but i wouldn't say it's exactly taking diamond by storm.

volaju

06-07-2013

Quote:
Aerophobia:
1.daylivia thread
2. no hes not. my friend irl plays in diamond. he picks tryndamere every so often and hes told me that trynd doesnt get banned

Probably means reallly high elo, like the streams he watches, of players that que back to back vsing the same people, that notice fwii or hao on the enemy team, that then get the respect ban in the following games.

Aerophobia

06-07-2013

Quote:
volaju:
Probably means reallly high elo, like the streams he watches, of players that que back to back vsing the same people, that notice fwii or hao on the enemy team, that then get the respect ban in the following games.

most likely. But ya know daylivia trollin up the forums all day...

P.S. My friend is actually IN diamond 4 with a high MMR and plays with pro players and popular streamers.

Hes told me people hes playing with on his team to watch their stream and such before.

Jordian

06-07-2013

But he is not.... hardly ever, but more than before people found the ap build. He is not so bad but not op and people do not ban

RadiantWings

06-07-2013

Proxy Singed made people realize that dying a few times doesn't matter as long as you win.

Trynd's game consists of getting lifesteal, farming behind enemy turret and spinning over walls (when you're losing the lane.)

The instant you're able to win against lane opponent due to AD carry scaling, people basically have to send 2 people to stop you from pushing top.

SamsonGG

06-07-2013

Know your place, Daylivia. I'm afraid noone gives a turd about your MMR.

FreeGothitelle

06-07-2013

Because people realised that you just rush stattik shiv, and beat everyone in lane, and farm up to 6 item tryndamere who's basically a god.

Trynd's kit is stupid strong when you think about it, a "skill shot" gap closer that can be used to move anywhere, that also basically resets on crits, a super mega sustain Q that doubles as a 50 AD steroid, and an 80 AD AoE reduction....that also slows them....

Oh and then he doesn't die for 5 seconds
And he's a melee carry, the highest damage class in the game (trynd's damage is probably slightly lower than Yi's or Fiora's but it's higher than any ranged carry's)

The fact that you can't trade with him early, you can't duel him at all past level 6, you can't outsustain him, and he outscales you.... (well, unless you're jax, then tryndamere cries)
His only weakness is mid game team fighting, which is why he split pushes all day forcing you to send 2 people to deal with him (as he'll just kill the first one)

Baconstr1pz

06-07-2013

op what are you trying to get at? he is far from op stop starting hysteria, typical GD nerds wantign everything nerfed

BloodArmagus

06-07-2013

Strong in the current meta, a good split pusher, scales well.