Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Screen is too big for my notebook

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner of Dusk

11-19-2010

pvp.net client is too big to fit on my laptop, even at max resolution. I can see a majority of the screen but it cuts off friends and all that at the bottom. Anyone have a solution that can last me till i get my new laptop in a week?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-19-2010

Grab one of the corners and you can drag it down to a smaller size.

Summoner of Dusk

11-19-2010

I've been trying but nothing happens, the doublesided arrow refuses to move either way.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-19-2010

hrmmm...

What is the resolution on your screen set at?

Summoner of Dusk

11-19-2010

1024x600. I brought a little ACER to AIT and I'm trying to make it work till i get a new laptop next saturday

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-19-2010

Is it a little ACER Netbook?

Summoner of Dusk

11-19-2010

Yeah, the pos Aspire 1

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-19-2010

>.<

Basically not a lot you are going to be able to do. Due to the size of the screen, 10.1", you are going to not be able to see some portions of it. This is a problem with Netbooks, certain menus and applications are going to be out of screen.

Another example of this is during the installation process of an OS on those things, the "Accept" button for the EULA/TOS for Vista and 7 is actually off screen, you just have to know how many tabs it takes to get to it and hit enter.

Summoner of Dusk

11-19-2010

Alright then looks like I'll just have to 25B my laptop to make it work. Thanks for the help

ChoShoGuay

11-19-2010

Does LoL even run on a netbook?