Is getting down with a centaur considered beastuallity?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruhroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-07-2013

Or is it just considered normal? Same goes for mermaids, satyrs, nymphs.

Discuss

ohh and I'm playing some ranked. http://www.twitch.tv/ruhroe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sigtor

Senior Member

06-07-2013

Yes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netteh

Senior Member

06-07-2013

Yes it is, as they're not human, thus it's considered bestiality

..I don't feel like clicking on that link anymore


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waffle Destroyer

Member

06-07-2013

Well that's like saying a vulcan/human relationship is bestiality.

I'd consider it inter-species if anything as centaurs are sentient.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruhroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neteru II View Post
Yes it is, as they're not human, thus it's considered bestiality

..I don't feel like clicking on that link anymore
I promise there is no beastuallity on my stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGRAYSTONEXx View Post
Well that's like saying a vulcan/human relationship is bestiality.

I'd consider it inter-species if anything as centaurs are sentient.
That is a very interesting answer. Never really thought about it that way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myst Desdemona

Senior Member

06-07-2013

From a personal point of view, it depends on whether they are considered human like (as in same rights and sentinence as humans) or simply beasts, although to be fair, after watching ben 10 alien force nothing ever surprises me anymore


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruhroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst Desdemona View Post
From a personal point of view, it depends on whether they are considered human like (as in same rights and sentinence as humans) or simply beasts, although to be fair, after watching ben 10 alien force nothing ever surprises me anymore
After reading most of the Xanth novels, I'd assume that centaurs are sentient beings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruhroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-07-2013

bumps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enigma Requiem

Senior Member

06-07-2013

technical rules, at least by US law: it only counts as beastality if the creature lacks sentience, namely because anything without what we decide to call "sentience" cannot legally consent.


But minotaurs are a fantasy race anyway, so our description doesnt really mater.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micalas

Senior Member

06-07-2013

Half and Half. Depends on what you're working on at the moment.


123