Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gather the Fleet! (Discussion of All Things Shipping Here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

06-08-2013

Hm. Lesse...Lesse...

Here are my only OTPs that I will release for public knowledge, the other ones are super secret~

---------------------------

-Swain x LeBlanc
-Udyr x Karma
-Vi x Jayce
-Sona x Mordekaiser
-Gragas x Alcohol
- Love triangle between Teemo, Rumble and Trist
-Draven x Draven
-Rammus x Cactus

And now for some silly ones:

- Hecarim x Irelia
- Syndra x Graves (Note: Not Graves x Syndra. He hates her.)
- Udyr x Blue Buff
- Malphite x Blue Buff
- Varus x Pants
- Brand x Zyra x Varus (The love triangle between a man with indestructible pants and the two who wear none)
- Blitzcrank x Turret (BEEP BOOP)
- Brolaf, Broseidon of the Brocean x Brorelia, Brartemis of the Bramazons

Yasako

06-08-2013

Quote:
OrderlyAnarchist:
No. Please continue

It's too hard to tap the hyphen key.

In case anyone was wondering, I'm rewriting Silent, but not Still, adding a few sidestories, finishing Silken Strings, and plotting out some points for other fanfics that I'll leave sitting on my Google Drive until I finish my Sona/Ahri work(s).

But of course, I can't get into the nitty-gritty until I graduate high school. Because before that my writing environment is full of autistic children having meltdowns. Not that I have anything against autism spectrum disorder affected people. It's just distracting.

Urby

06-08-2013

I ship Leona/Diana really hard but I have yet to find a shipfic of them that feels right or satisfying. I'm picky I guess. I also like them as friends/rivals/confused because tensionnnnn.

My other pairs are sort of out there. I really like Vi and Caitlyn as a buddy cop playfully antagonistic bromance sort of thing (not sure if romantic ship??) and I really want to see Vayne and Lulu together doing something nonsensical. Both of those duos push my "Straightface McPossiblyboring and Silly Funlover" buttons.

One I am deathly curious about: Nidalee and Rengar. Why are they listed as rivals? Surely the jungle is big enough for two kitties! Or maybe chazzpenida is right Rengar doesn't want to put up with her. (but those kitty eyes, Rengar! how can you say no!)

I also ship Diana/Zed for reasons. Secret, forbidden reasons.

Still Eternity

06-08-2013

Quote:
Urby:

I also ship Diana/Zed for reasons. Secret, forbidden reasons.

"Secrets kept are weapons wasted"

OrderlyAnarchist

06-08-2013

Quote:
Still Eternity:
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted"

Secrets held are weapons in waiting.

Shattered Clock

06-09-2013

My OTP is UdyrxNid. How no one else ships this is beyond me. I can see it as both romantic (claw marks on the ceiling, the walls, the floors, and all the furniture destroyed) and platonic (they are both primal humans who fight to protect nature, they could at least have a cup of coffee over it). If any of you writers can make a good story out of this, I will love you forever.

Romantic ships are:
SonaxLee
DravenxSivirxDraven (Because, ya know, Draven)

Platonic ships are:
SwainxNasus (Swain, growing weary of not being able to have an intelligent discussion with anyone in Noxus, seeks out the company of the only other being in the League he knows isn't an idiot. Swain and Nasus have a series of fireside discussions/debates. Possibly with glasses of bourbon or cognac involved)
NamixDiana (Lore-wise they actually should meet each other as Nami is seeking out the keeper of the moonstone and Diana is all about the moon. I can see them going on an adventure together as both have something to gain from it)

OrderlyAnarchist

06-09-2013

Quote:
Kandyvag:
My OTP is UdyrxNid. How no one else ships this is beyond me. I can see it as both romantic (claw marks on the ceiling, the walls, the floors, and all the furniture destroyed) and platonic (they are both primal humans who fight to protect nature, they could at least have a cup of coffee over it). If any of you writers can make a good story out of this, I will love you forever.

Romantic ships are:
SonaxLee
DravenxSivirxDraven (Because, ya know, Draven)

Platonic ships are:
SwainxNasus (Swain, growing weary of not being able to have an intelligent discussion with anyone in Noxus, seeks out the company of the only other being in the League he knows isn't an idiot. Swain and Nasus have a series of fireside discussions/debates. Possibly with glasses of bourbon or cognac involved)
NamixDiana (Lore-wise they actually should meet each other as Nami is seeking out the keeper of the moonstone and Diana is all about the moon. I can see them going on an adventure together as both have something to gain from it)

I think once my Riven/Lux fic is onto a decent start, Swain and Nasus will be having a conversation... That's too awesome, man. I can totally see that, too.

Kittizack

06-09-2013

OTP definitely DianaxLeona... oh gosh, I love them soooo much. Can't get enough... Do you know that feel? DO YOU KNOW THAT? It's always in your mind and everthing reminds you of them... It's like a curse... A bittersweet curse. >w<

Other pairings:
IreliaxRiven - ah... you know...
KatxAshe - Thanks Silver q^q''
AshexQuinn - Birdy love ♥ (I wonder why nobody mentioned it before :c)
J4xShy - surprise.
RengarxNid - meow.
VixCait or Jayce - or all together!
GravesxSona - :3

TrauserSnake69

06-09-2013

Malzahar/ahri because Malzahri

Esyria

06-09-2013

Quote:
Aloice:
If anyone sees a good Lux/Ezreal story rolling around with good writing mechanics and plot, please let me know.

The author of this has stopped updating, but I always loved this. I love your story too .
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1228020 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1228020)
Reply to thread: Lux/Ezreal