Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gather the Fleet! (Discussion of All Things Shipping Here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traidy

09-09-2014

Quote:
ktysh:

Twisted Fate/Graves - I never really considered them until I read fanfiction, but now I can definitely see if they had some kinda relationship before it might add even more burn to Graves' feelings for him now. Like, going from a romantic deal to a hate romance. I like that.

I've actually written for this pairing before, and I think it's interesting because it also makes TF a more complex character if he was willing to throw a romantic partner under the bus and not apparently be too perturbed when he shows up years later looking for revenge. Also hate romance. Also the horrible agony of what could have been, and the added layer to Graves's revenge.

Traidy

09-09-2014

Anyway, crack pairing: Draven and Taric.

Legacy of Xion

09-09-2014

Some can call my OTP a crack pairing, but I do have some backing.

Ahri x Kayle

My reasoning is that Kayle, an enforcer for the League, is assigned to keep Ahri from consuming the life essence of summoners after a few decided to risk it and sadly didn't make it. Built on mistrust and dissent, Ahri and Kayle grow from guard and criminal to something more. Somewhere along the line Kayle offers her body, wince she is an immortal angel, to Ahri. Having her life essence somewhat ...infinite, being immortal, would mean Ahri could feed off Kayle. What starts as a platonic relationship built on the desire to avoid deaths grows into something more.

I am alwo a fan of Garen x Katarina, Lux x Ezreal, and funny enoug a temporary LeBlanc x Lux thing. Yay manipulation :3

Also someone write Rengar x Katarina. Because A New Dawn ; D

Grand Viper

09-10-2014

Me x 26 ounces of Vodka

Foolish Lantern

09-11-2014

Azir x Shurima

CobaltShuriken

09-15-2014

DariusXGaren for days. all I can think is when they go to bed together[if you know what I mean], that Darius will slam down his "Axe" as a "Finishing move", and Garen yells "Demacia!" when he finishes. Let the mind horror begin!

Waffins

10-06-2014

Nami x Nautilus (Otp)because their both under the sea and , she has a goal. while nautilus needs to find something to keep himself busy with. So he helps her on her quest to find the moonstone.
Probably just because he is on of my favorite champs to play with, nautilus x irelia/riven/ or shyvana(one of those 3/ or all doesn't matter, no idea why, but I feel like it could work.).

just for laughs: Pimp master Urgot x everyone