The Season One Tournament Circuit has Begun!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrallics

11-19-2010

...this will be epic!!! >..<

MANGUEBOY

11-19-2010

WHERE is the 1x1 solo maps?

Are you afraid of me?

Oh you should, Im going PWN you ALL.

With loooove, of course. (S2)

Ethelion

11-19-2010

**** just got real

DeadlikeJunn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

sounds aweeesomeeee!

Khein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2010

Only for North America, Europe, China, and South East Asia and that happens with suramerica here there many players have to take in it counts all

ShadyIMG

11-19-2010

Sounds awesome. A shame I can't be on a team.

JavTheGreat

11-19-2010

Isn't this a little late? With 2 tournaments completed and 1 in process which we can no longer join, how good are our changes to be number 1?

Junbo1979

11-19-2010

Quote:
The Season One Tournament Circuit has Begun!............Throughout 2010 and 2011 Riot Games eSports staff will be officially sanctioning League of Legends competitive events ranging from newly organized tournaments put on by community members to established Online and LAN competitions.
Guess that answers when season 2 is coming out. I thought for sure a season would be 6 months. Then I thought for sure a season would be a year. But more than a year?

Gorchek

11-19-2010

That sounds more like "play the most events" rather than "win the most events." :/

Blacktorch

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khein View Post
Only for North America, Europe, China, and South East Asia and that happens with suramerica here there many players have to take in it counts all
Yes! No more esMordekaizsrs