Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to go pro..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yolo Yasuo

06-06-2013

Are there any semi/professional teams out there looking for players? I only have solo queue experience, but I am a very adaptable person with a strategic mind. I'm juggling college and wanting to be a professional gamer and if its going to happen then I feel like I need to make the move. Esports is somewhat foreign to me and I'm not sure how to break into the scene aside from being exceptional as a solo q player. I've played video games forever, but simply as a hobby, I have an extensive backround as a ski racer so my experience with competition is there, just not in this particular field. I don't even know if anyone reads these forums but like I said I don't really know where to start.

Grizzels

06-06-2013

1. If you are in college, create a club using resources on this site.
2. Get to a higher league in ranked, and once in diamond, find like minded diamond players in games, and talk to them about creating a team.
3. Talk to team via skype, and try to get to challenger mode with them

Malk2651

06-07-2013

Well your diamond 1 so thats a good start. Looks like you need to network and get on a ranked 5s team and get it to diamond/challenger. Look up the current pro teams and those teams on the challenger circuit and try to get games with them so you can be considered for a sub spot. stream on twitch.

Dab0i

06-07-2013

http://www.bigtreegaming.enjin.com