Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5v5 Draft only crashes on Loading Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Starkweather

06-06-2013

Iv experienced this over and over again. I can't get a 5v5 game going on my laptop. I do not have this problem on my iMac, and they are clones of each other.

I get a game going, draft happens fine, and then I go to the loading screen and after a few seconds it crashes. Every time I try to reconnect it gets to the loading screen and crashes.

ARAM games work fine

-Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- MacBookPro8,2
- 2.2 Ghz intel core i7
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB
- 16GB RAM DDR3 1333 MHz

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-06-2013

The r3dlog.txt you linked us is months old (it was created during a game on 3/17/2013 and from several patches ago). Can you post a more recent one from a game where you're exhibiting the error?

Dr Starkweather

06-06-2013

yeah sorry, I uploaded the wrong one. So many!

But here this is from the last time this happend

2013-06-06T16-07-33_r3dlog.txt

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-06-2013

It looks like your audio files are missing or corrupted; It keeps crashing due to errors trying to read the file containing all the audio. Try repairing the client.