@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostStalker

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Man, you guys will work really hard to be mistrustful sometimes. Is it really surprising after all this time that I talked without asking? :P I think my track record shows it's not!
Is it Dragonmaster Swain? Or is that later? That's all I want to know.

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2013

Which champion. meurello?

Jonheath291

06-07-2013

I feel bad for Morello.... he states that they [Riot] enjoy watching the community writhe in suspense of the skin.... but people still ask the same questions lol XD

XElement

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temerate View Post
Ez was one of the most played champs at the time his ultimate skin was released.

It stands to reason that the new skin will be in the top 5 most played as well, since they will appeal to the most players.
I am quite sure this isn't the case.
I believe he wasn't popular, recieved some buffs and this skin, then boomed.
Only Asians knew how OP he was and how to play him proplery.

FireSkullDragon

06-07-2013

Dragon swain!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
Good job, Hippalus. You're getting another $15 out of me.

First the weekly sales....then these flexible bundles....now these discounted amazing skins...

Riot pls. My wallet...it can't take much more..

EDIT: LOL downvotes? I guess it's a travesty that I do what I can to support this company..

Alcowpwn

06-07-2013

It has to be Dragon Master Swain! He said that the skin is confirmed and it has 15k upvotes in the thread! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM US RIOT!

Jonheath291

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcowpwn View Post
It has to be Dragon Master Swain! He said that the skin is confirmed and it has 15k upvotes in the thread! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM US RIOT!

I don't really see how they could do an Evolving model with Dragon Master Swain. I can certainly see it being his Legendary though (and that's what I think it is).

Labcown

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
Guess I'll be broke again for a while T~T

Well that's only if the Ultimate Skin is for someone I own..... oh the speculation.

Also, you should throw up an Ultimate Bundle as well, that includes the champion in case some people want both the champ and ultimate skin.

P.S. You're the reason I've spent over 300(400?)$ on this game already >,< You and your Fancy Icon Rewards, Your Gifting Solution, Your Flexible Bundles, and Weekly Sales, Damn you!!!

P.P.S. Please bring back Ward Skins, I missed out the first time around, and would love to see some again! Maybe even lore related.... RIOT PLS

Labcown

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Uzumaki View Post
Good job, Hippalus. You're getting another $15 out of me.

First the weekly sales....then these flexible bundles....now these discounted amazing skins...

Riot pls. My wallet...it can't take much more..

EDIT: LOL downvotes? I guess it's a travesty that I do what I can to support this company..
You sir get an up-vote from me. I remember the time before Hippalus where no one even knew who the Head of Marketing for Riot was, compared to that, Hippalus is a God Amongst Marketers. Support on!