Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suda

06-06-2013

The money goes to a lot of important things riot drops out the ass for even local tournaments.

Kaiju Khris

06-06-2013

Hippalus! Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh!

AntiSkillshot

06-06-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.

That may not be 50% off (which is 1625), but dude, you just saved the skin.
If my math's right, that's 40% off the total price. At least it's something.

And Hippalus, you got some upvotes.

Even though we still don't know who's going to get the skin or its name, we do know it's getting a discount on its release.

MrBoomstickESQ

06-06-2013

I do love that people think it's Dragon master Swain even though he was only confirmed a couple months ago.

PhilHit

06-06-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Additionally, all ultimates will feel like this in terms of wHERE?!. Ultimate skins are more effort than even a new champion, and take a lot of time. Since the response to PFE was so positive, we think you guys have basically told us it's worth it

It was positive, and then using the skin made you miss CS. Haven't touched it in months because it's so heavily bugged. Can we expect similar treatment for every ultimate skin? Rake in the cash and then completely neglect when using the skin actively harms gameplay?

Apologies if this post is a bit salty, but it's frustrating knowing that I paid, as you said, premium, for a badass skin and got a skin that I can literally never use. It's insulting.

hartar

Recruiter

06-06-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.

fair enough

Miko Ryukudo

06-06-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:

FFFFFFFFFFF

My HEROOOOO

egoraptor-7-580x326.jpg

AntiSkillshot

06-06-2013

Quote:
PhilHit:
It was positive, and then using the skin made you miss CS. Haven't touched it in months because it's so heavily bugged. Can we expect similar treatment for every ultimate skin? Rake in the cash and then completely neglect when using the skin actively harms gameplay?

Apologies if this post is a bit salty, but it's frustrating knowing that I paid, as you said, premium, for a badass skin and got a skin that I can literally never use. It's insulting.

Wait... reading the second part of your comment, suggests you paid for PFE at the 3250 price. Why did you do that?

AussieTrogdor

06-06-2013

Maybe girls generation Ahri? its been very popular in the forums

judgeshowtunes

06-06-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:

Anymore updates on it? Someone said May, then it got pushed back until June. Still have plenty of time left, and even if it's not June that's ok, I'm just kind of curious.