Valoran Video Contest Part Two!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-19-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Part Two of the Valoran Video Contest is upon us! Our last contest ended with declawd and Kendama taking the prizes for “Laning Basics” and “Map Awareness” respectively.

If you want a shot at 5000 RP, submit a video on one of two topics:

• Turrets, Inhibitors, and the Nexus
  • Minions and Monsters

You can find the official rules here: (Turrets, Inhibitors, and the Nexus) (Minions and Monsters). At a glance, the requirements are below:
  • The video must be as close to 60 seconds as possible. Videos longer than 1:03 or shorter than 0:55 will not be considered. No exceptions!
  • All the audio and video represented in your submission must be owned by you or League of Legends
  • Your submission should contain voice-over explaining the mechanics you’re showing
  • Submissions must be in English, French, German, or Spanish
  • To submit a video, upload it to YouTube and email us the link at contests@riotgames.com
  • Your video must be 720p or better (1280x720)
  • Winners will be required to share a raw version of the video with Riot Games staff

Here are some guidelines and advice that you may want to follow:
  • Submitting as a team is okay! Just tell us who the participating members are.
  • We are grading on production quality as well as information, so make sure everything looks and sounds awesome!
  • You may submit for either or both of the contests and win for one or both if we choose you
  • Above all, have fun!

We will be accepting submissions until December 6, 2010, so double-time it over to your local Field of Justice! The two winning videos will each receive 5000 Riot Points as well as the chance to be featured in our Learning Center as one of the featured videos! Submit your entries with a link to the video(s), your summoner name, and the server you play on to contests@riotgames.com by December 6!

Legomasta

11-19-2010

This is awesome and everything, as usual, but December 6th for the deadline?! Any chance you guys can push it back a little more because of the Songs of the Summoned contest?

JonneyMarket

11-19-2010

cool!

Titan

11-19-2010

I shall Participate!

Mr Fehr

11-19-2010

cool beans

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Time to dabble a little. I've always wanted a reason to pick up some video editing (even if I do a terrible job).

Cirdanf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

I hope we get some nice videos out for the newbies to learn it good!

Aia

11-19-2010

Great ^^
A lot of the level ~30ish summoners should also watch these once they are finished lol
No really, they are useful. O_o

Harmswahy

11-19-2010

Is it required to be an in-game video to win, or will you guys being reviewing my marshmallow submission as well?

Dojya

11-19-2010

first page?

12345 ... 8