Account has been transferred to another region?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mekinek

06-06-2013

Hi there,

I created another account just for the purpose of posting this thread (as my other account is unable to for whatever reason..) This past sunday in the early evening I tried to log in but was told my account was transferred to another region.. I tried logging in on the website and was not able to access my account there.. I've tried changing my password and everything, however I still cannot access the account through this website, and it still gives me the account has been transferred when I log in through the LoL client..

I've created a support ticket ((#6496600)), but that hasn't been answered for several days now. I've spent quite a bit of time and money on my account and I would like it back.. can anyone help?

Mekinek

06-06-2013

Bump

Mekinek

06-06-2013

Bump

Best Lvl one NA

06-06-2013

same thing happened to me and they told me that i use the free transfered but last time i was on my account was last Saturday

Aroedem

06-07-2013

I have the same issue, support responded in 8 hours the first time. It has been 40+ hours now without a response. As someone who owns all the champions now I really don't want to lose my account.

MoirainèDamodred

06-07-2013

same thing happened to me, latin america server was fun for one game, but i want NA back please.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3527334

MoirainèDamodred

06-07-2013

bump, serious issue, and has not been fixed

Aroedem

06-07-2013

Just want to play on my account already

Snekoo

06-08-2013

I also would like to play my account. This is my smurf account. I had this same issue and got 1 response from support asking me a series of questions. I responded to that and haven't heard form them since its been a week and it is really getting on my nerves. If any of you have luck let me know. In my opinion they don't know what the problem is or how to fix it so they are avoiding it.

Aroedem

06-08-2013

When I have over $250 spent in RP on my account they better have a way to figure it out... The first response was in 8 hours with those series of questions... Been 4 days since I've heard anything.

1234511 ... 18