[Open RP] A Day in Bandle City (v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergent Woods View Post
"Don't know who that is but I saw this human sized monkey fly on a cloud in a League match."
"That's him. Ever wonder how it'd feel if you flew in one of his clouds?"

Sergent Woods

02-19-2014

"Oh, I thought things fall through clouds?"

Ask Janna

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Oh, I thought things fall through clouds?"
"But sometimes they don't have to, if I can make it happen." Janna said with a smile on her face.

Sergent Woods

02-20-2014

Isaac gasped, "REALLY?! I WANNA FLY I WANNA FLY I WANNA FLY!"

Ask Janna

02-22-2014

Quote:
Isaac gasped, "REALLY?! I WANNA FLY I WANNA FLY I WANNA FLY!"
Janna giggled before picking Isaac up and flinging him high up in the air. She squealed and cheered loudly before conjuring a cloud. Once Isaac fell on the cloud, he'd not go through the cloud. Instead, he'd find himself in whatever landing position he was doing, on the cloud, next to Janna.

Sergent Woods

02-22-2014

Isaac decided he'd do a mid air belly flop and spread out all of his limbs as he bounced on to the cloud, "I'm ready." Isaac said, he was ready to fly!

Ask the Expert

02-25-2014

Ziggs walks through the streets, he'd be tinkering on a random bomb as he walked. He seemed to not notice everyone around him as he mumbled thoughts in his head.

Rumble n Tristy

03-10-2014

Rumble stumbles from the teleporter pad, arriving in a populated spot in a public space of Bandle, outside. His head spins for a couple of minutes. Moments later, Tristana appears behind him, and moments after her, another commuter, so on and so forth.

"Yeah... I'll never get used to the exit feeling." He says, bent over trying to deal with a minor bout of nausea. Passers-by give him quick glances, curious to his display, although the disorienting sensation soon passes. "Ugh...Anyway,so where's this firing range you were talkin' about?"

Dear Tristana

05-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumble n Tristy View Post
Rumble stumbles from the teleporter pad, arriving in a populated spot in a public space of Bandle, outside. His head spins for a couple of minutes. Moments later, Tristana appears behind him, and moments after her, another commuter, so on and so forth.

"Yeah... I'll never get used to the exit feeling." He says, bent over trying to deal with a minor bout of nausea. Passers-by give him quick glances, curious to his display, although the disorienting sensation soon passes. "Ugh...Anyway,so where's this firing range you were talkin' about?"
Tristana steps through confidently, seemingly not bothered after having used the teleporter. "Oh, you'll get used to it." she assured, looking around to remind herself of where the firing range was located relative to them. Realizing that she was still in the way of commuters passing through the teleporter, Tristana steps out of the way and off to the side of the platform.

"Hmm.. This isn't where the teleporter normally drops me off.." the Commando states, scratching her head. "This is the back-up teleporter.. Bah, looks like our journey will be a little longer. About..two miles, I'd say."

Rumble n Tristy

05-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Tristana View Post
Tristana steps through confidently, seemingly not bothered after having used the teleporter. "Oh, you'll get used to it." she assured, looking around to remind herself of where the firing range was located relative to them. Realizing that she was still in the way of commuters passing through the teleporter, Tristana steps out of the way and off to the side of the platform.

"Hmm.. This isn't where the teleporter normally drops me off.." the Commando states, scratching her head. "This is the back-up teleporter.. Bah, looks like our journey will be a little longer. About..two miles, I'd say."
"T-two miles?" Rumble gulps down, stunted by the thought of having to walk another two miles for some gun-show while he's already on the verge of collapse from a night without sleep. "I-I mean, pfft! No problem..."

Putting on a face of determination and simultaneously shaking off his doubt and any remaining thoughts of self-preservation, the runty yordle begins his confident strut down the road moving past the crowd when he stops after a few feet, realizing he still has no idea where he's going.

"Oh...You should probably take the lead..." He suggests through uncertain smile, thinking he may have looked like a directionless fool.