[Open RP] A Day in Bandle City (v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

06-09-2013

Central Park
Lulu nodded, "Of course. But you don't have to buy for me," Lulu reached up into her hat and pulled out a small grey bag, "The League keeps giving me all these coins for playing on the fields, and I keep having to find a way to get rid of them."

In the bag was at least 400 gold coins, though Lulu lost track of just how much was inside after 10.

Leo the yordle

06-09-2013

Central Park
Leo pulled a bag of coins of his own out of his shirt pocket. There was much less in it than Lulu's bag of coins, but it would be more than enough for a trip to the ice cream shop.

"Oh, but I insist Lulu! Though if you want, there's plenty of places in the shopping district with cool things you can buy."

Fae Lulu

06-09-2013

Central Park

"Okay then," Lulu placed the back into her hat, "Well, let's head there then. Did you wanna lead the way or should I?"

It should be worth noting Lulu would more than likely get lost trying to find anything outside the Glade or the Institute, especially without Pix around.

Leo the yordle

06-09-2013

Central Park

"I'll lead." Leo said as he stood up off the bench.

Fae Lulu

06-09-2013

Lulu nodded, following beside Leo, though at an appropriate distance.

"You know...it's kinda strange, seeing all the flowers and trees around here not wanting to follow," Lulu remarked, looking around at the park, "Guess I have been in the Glade too long. I keep waiting for those tulips to get up and start skipping down here, or at the very least waiting for the grass to change color."

Leo the yordle

06-09-2013

Central Park

Leo chuckled a little.

"I can see what you mean, when I came back here after hanging out with you in the Glade, I was surprised by how normal everything was!"

Leo looked around the park for a few seconds, before sighing happily.

"But still, it's beautiful, isn't it? So calm and peaceful...definitely differs from the bustle and noise in the rest of the city."

Fae Lulu

06-10-2013

Central Park

Lulu nodded, "Yea...glad they made the park bigger. Before I found Pix this park used to be my favorite place to play. But it was so tiny back then...I think it was about the size of the Mothership area."

Leo the yordle

06-10-2013

Central Park

"I see, I guess a lot has changed since then, huh? Is there anything you miss from back then?"

Fae Lulu

06-10-2013

"Well my parents mostly," Lulu replied, with a hint of regret, "But I guess it's all worth it, given how if I hadn't followed Pix to the Glade, I wouldn't be here right now. I just wish they coulda came with me."

Leo the yordle

06-10-2013

Central Park

Leo immediately felt guilty. Of course she would miss her parents, why hadn't he thought of that?

"I..I'm sorry, I should have remembered." Leo gave her a gentle pat on the back, not sure what to say. "And for whatever it's worth...I'm glad you're here now, Lulu."