[Open RP] A Day in Bandle City (v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

06-06-2013

Lulu's expression changed to one of worry, "Oh...I'm sorry." She approached Leo's bench and sat beside him, "If it makes you feel better my parents are probably gone too. Do you know how they got sick?"

Pix, finding little interest here, fluttered off to explore the rest of the town. He spotted Amumu sitting alone, and approached him. Using his magic, he communicated with Amumu by writing out his statements in the air in front of the mummy.

Hey Amu, why are you alone? He wrote out.

Leo the yordle

06-06-2013

Central Park

Leo shook his head.

"No, I have no idea. They were perfectly fine before, and it didn't seem serious at first. Just a cough, like everyone gets sometimes. So at first I just gave them cough medicine...but then they got worse...I didn't know what to do then. I paid almost everything we had saved up for doctors, but they didn't know either." Leo's voice trailed off again, trying to keep himself from breaking down into tears. After a moment, he collected himself enough to speak.

"I...felt so..so..I don't know...alone, I guess."

Fae Lulu

06-07-2013

Central Park

"Oh," Lulu started, feeling sympathetic to Leo, "Well you don't have to be alone. If you want, you could always move in with me. I'm sure I can arrange for a home for you in the Glade. I bet I could even get the summoners to recreate your parents there if you wanted."

Leo the yordle

06-07-2013

Central Park

Leo was in disbelief.

"R-Really? You mean, I wouldn't be a burden or anything? We could..hang out more? I...think I might have to accept that offer. I mean, Bandle City is a wonderful place and all but...I don't think I've ever had more fun than I did when we were in the Glade. But..I don't think I'd like to have my parents..recreated like that. I don't think I would be able to forget that it wasn't really them, you know? But still...thank you."

Leo seemed to be feeling better, the tears in his eyes going away. When he spoke again, his tone was more cheerful.

"Look, I know you didn't come to Bandle City just to listen to me mope all day. So if you want..I'd be more than happy to show you around the city. I can think of a few places that I think you would enjoy. It's..the least I can do after all you're doing to help me, after all."

Fae Lulu

06-08-2013

Lulu nodded. The idea of getting to play with Leo more was something she could not pass up.

"Ooh, that could be nice," Lulu answered, "Pix and I were just going to visit with Tristana, but a tour around here sounds so much more fun." Lulu turned to speak with Pix...only to find he flew off again.

"Pix!" Lulu called out, "Where'd you go!?"

Leo the yordle

06-08-2013

Leo looked around, not having noticed the fae's disappearance either. Not spotting him now, Leo simply shrugged.

"Well..I guess he didn't want to feel like he was..eavesdropping or something. Or perhaps he just saw something he found more interesting. Do you think we should just go by ourselves, or would you rather wait for him here?"

Fae Lulu

06-08-2013

Lulu shrugged, "I don't know. He tends to disappear often, but he always manages to find his way back. I guess we could go by ourselves then. If that's alright with you of course."

Leo the yordle

06-08-2013

Central Park.

"Sounds great!" Leo exclaimed. "Is there anywhere in particular you wanted to visit first?"

Fae Lulu

06-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
Central Park.

"Sounds great!" Leo exclaimed. "Is there anywhere in particular you wanted to visit first?"
Lulu shrugged, 'I'm not sure. I know when I was here before there was this amazing ice cream shop, but I can't remember where it was. I know it was somewhere around the park..."

Leo the yordle

06-09-2013

Central Park

Leo's smile grew. He had guessed that Lulu would want to go there again, and he faintly recalled her speaking of it when he first visited her.

"Oh yeah, I know the place! It's a block or so from the Mothership, near a pastry shop. It's in the shopping district. Do you want to go there first then? I'll buy!"