Skin ideas, Candy : [Zac, Poppy, Teemo, Annie]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weezards

06-05-2013

To start off, i did a small amount of digging before i had opened this thread to see if anyone had already suggested these or anything similar. I didn't spend a lot of time digging tho so i'm sorry if any of these are re-posts.

Also please note that the names and ideas are just rough draft ideas and are flexible to change.

Sour patch zac (Sour zac) :

Skin itself - turns into a giant sour patch kid

Skills :
Cell division ~ Zac turns into 4 small sour patch kids that slowly crawl back into each other on their hands and knees.
Cell division {skill effect} ~ Cell division's skill effect chunks off little sour patch kids that run in a small circle as they slowly shrink and vanish.
Stretching strike ~ stays the same (arms extend outward),
Unstable matter ~ Basically the same thing, zac's body erupts hitting the enemy with sugar.
Elastic slingshot ~ Zac attaches his arms into the ground and pulls back (as he normally would) upon release he changes into a gummy worm in the air, and on impact he begins to re-form himself back into a sour patch kid.
Let's bounce! ~ Zac launches into the air turning himself into a gummy worm re-forming himself on the last bounce.

Chocolate - Numallow (Chocolate Nunu / Marshmallow nunu ) :

Skin itself : Turns Nunu into chocolate and the yeti into a marshmallow ( Or Vice versa )

Skills :
Blood boil ~ Glow turns white / brown.
Ice blast (Skill name change : Marshmallow blast) ~ Throws a chocolate covered marshmallow
Absolute Zero (Skill name change : Absolute chocolate) ~ The ground heats up causing a lava like swirling effect that spirals towards you, causing both nunu and the yeti to start boiling / bubbling. once the skill ends they explode chunks of melted chocolate and marshmallow causing massive damage and leaving the area sticky.

Jelly belly teemo :

Skin itself: Turns teemo into a clear gummy bear with jelly beans in his stomach.

Skills :
Blinding dart ~ shoots a purple jelly bean with a trail of sugar.
Toxic shot ~ shoots a green jelly bean with a trail of sugar.
Noxious Trap ~ turn into big spinning red jelly beans.
Bassic attacks : Shoots out small tan jelly beans.

Candyland Annie (Candy annie) : While i was looking around i had found an annie idea that was extremely similar to the one i had in mind, so i will link it here + give some of the ideas i had thought up as well.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=candy

Skin itself : http://ayashiroi.deviantart.com/art/...done-373168446 (Credit goes to Critical Zero / Ayashiroi )

Skills : Tibbers ~ turns into a gummy bear.
Disintegrate ~ Throws a fiery gum drop.
Molten Shield ~ surrounds annie with a cloud of sugar.
Incinerate ~ Casts a cone of fiery sugar in front of annie.

a pig on a farm

06-05-2013

haha i like these, however poppy already has a skin similar to this. and i think teemo would look better as a gummy bear haha. i like the zac one alot tho lol

Weezards

06-05-2013

The zac skin is one that i would really love to see done, or something similar tbh i really think it would look sick in game :P.

- Revising op -

I also like the teemo idea, to keep the jelly bean theme tho i revised your suggestion slightly and updated the skin idea.

Weezards

06-05-2013

Any and all feedback is welcome and will be reviewed and taken into consideration.

Mischief004

06-05-2013

Poppy has a candy themed skin. Though you cant get it anymore, but here is the link to the model viewer on Lolking http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=78&skin=2

Weezards

06-06-2013

- Revising op -

Weezards

06-06-2013

Removed poppy, added a Nunu skin idea instead.

unidentifyapple

06-06-2013

I like all of the ideas. You got anymore?

Weezards

06-06-2013

Currently not at the moment, however i'm always thinking of new designs and ideas. This will not be the last idea / suggestion you will see from me though. :P

Also, If you guys like the idea feel free to give it a thumbs up. Or if you have any suggestions that could help improve this idea feel free post them as well.

Weezards

06-06-2013

So after thinking about it, i have also come up with another new champ set idea with a new group of champs. The idea is incomplete right now but i should be able to have it up by monday if not sooner.