Who should I invest time into and write a guide about?

Janna 5 8.77%
Heimerdinger 17 29.82%
Taric 18 31.58%
Sion 11 19.30%
Evelynn 6 10.53%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] The Senate's Next Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DerpDerp

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parez View Post
i say sion cuz he can either be a tank or a nukespammer
What about beast DPS, Sion isnt just a Tank or some AP shield/stun spamming machine....his enrage combined w/ his stun and an Infinity Edge makes for some beast DPS. not to mention his ult doesnt benefit a tank or AP build...

mortor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji Watsuki View Post
I voted Eve because I want to see it done.
There is already a pro evelynn guide on forums, it is very good, half my games im like 20+/0/?

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Taric needs some qualification as to his current viability within the metagame.

Andross

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Heimer would be nice. =)

The Senate

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andross View Post
Heimer would be nice. =)
I want to, and I think I will. I need to unlock him first though.

Morteth

12-17-2009

Taric! He's probably one of the least played champions this patch around, he's become almost elusive. During the beta phases in september / october he was MUCH more common, I suspect he got a nerf between then and now; I haven't been around for about two months.

I'm quickly enjoying his gameplay though. I have no clue what is the best method to gear him up or rune him up, although I suspect its primarily a hybrid mix of stats like most tanks.

I think you should definitely make a Taric guide, he's one of the least represented tanks in the game and barely any guides on him. Much less up to date with our current patch / meta game.

Heals, stun and two uber passives. Hes a really ****ing interesting champion. Lol.

I'm stupid. Sorry, you already made the guide. I even read it too rofl. I just didn't know it was by you. Make it on that german sounding guy in this case. :P

simplygnome

12-18-2009

As an odd turn of events, a Karthus guide would be rather interesting from a higher skilled player, even if he is not known to be a higher tiered champion. I have a feeling that there might be SOMETHING he can add to the LoL experience, though I haven't figured it out just yet....