Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who should I invest time into and write a guide about?

Janna 5 8.77%
Heimerdinger 17 29.82%
Taric 18 31.58%
Sion 11 19.3%
Evelynn 6 10.53%
Voters 57 .

[Poll] The Senate's Next Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DerpDerp

12-12-2009

Quote:
Parez:
i say sion cuz he can either be a tank or a nukespammer

What about beast DPS, Sion isnt just a Tank or some AP shield/stun spamming machine....his enrage combined w/ his stun and an Infinity Edge makes for some beast DPS. not to mention his ult doesnt benefit a tank or AP build...

mortor

12-17-2009

Quote:
Sanji Watsuki:
I voted Eve because I want to see it done.

There is already a pro evelynn guide on forums, it is very good, half my games im like 20+/0/?

SG GodFlow

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Taric needs some qualification as to his current viability within the metagame.

Andross

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Heimer would be nice. =)

The Senate

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Quote:
Andross:
Heimer would be nice. =)

I want to, and I think I will. I need to unlock him first though.

Morteth

12-17-2009

Taric! He's probably one of the least played champions this patch around, he's become almost elusive. During the beta phases in september / october he was MUCH more common, I suspect he got a nerf between then and now; I haven't been around for about two months.

I'm quickly enjoying his gameplay though. I have no clue what is the best method to gear him up or rune him up, although I suspect its primarily a hybrid mix of stats like most tanks.

I think you should definitely make a Taric guide, he's one of the least represented tanks in the game and barely any guides on him. Much less up to date with our current patch / meta game.

Heals, stun and two uber passives. Hes a really ****ing interesting champion. Lol.

I'm stupid. Sorry, you already made the guide. I even read it too rofl. I just didn't know it was by you. Make it on that german sounding guy in this case. :P

simplygnome

12-18-2009

As an odd turn of events, a Karthus guide would be rather interesting from a higher skilled player, even if he is not known to be a higher tiered champion. I have a feeling that there might be SOMETHING he can add to the LoL experience, though I haven't figured it out just yet....